-13-

•In Jungkook's hotel room early in the morning•-5:30 am-

-5:30 am-

"Calm down okay? We can think about this." He tells me. I had told him the whole situation that happened last night with Jae when we went back to our hotel room, "I told you Jungkook, I told you she'd be mad." I tell him. "No, look. Maybe she just has to see us together and she'll ship us, really." He says. I shake my head.

"Jungkook, that won't work. At. All. She literally told me that she would be really mad if I would have told her I kissed you, I was sweating so hard I couldn't even enjoy your sweater. I had to take it off and toss it to the end of the bed in order to sleep soundly." I tell him honestly. He frowns when I'm about to hand it over to him.

"You don't even want to.. keep it or something?" He asks. "Keep it, like, forever?" I ask. "I mean.. yeah. Why not?" He asks. I stare at his face as he stares at the sweater in my hands. "Jae would know right away that it's yours." I tell him. "Take it home, and don't take it anywhere else." He tells me. I stare down in the cloth in my hands.

Wow, no guy has ever let me have their sweater before. It feels pretty great that the first sweater that is given to me by a guy, is Jungkook's. I bite my lip. "Can you wear it for now and then give it to me later?" I ask. He nods, softly taking it from my hands. He literally makes sure that his hands touch mine.

I smile at him, it's crazy how I can love this boy all my life.. and now I have him all to myself. He slips on the sweater, then unexpectedly pulls me into a hug. I instantly hug him back, and I don't feel scared anymore. This is where I want to be all the time, where I want to stay for as long as possible.

"We're going to be okay.. we'll find a way because I don't plan on losing you. Even if we always have to be like this, hiding. I wouldn't want to hide with anyone else, but you. You're my girl, Yuna." He says in my ear, making every cell in my body explode out of happiness. I hug him tighter. He then kisses my head and I feel a hundred times better.

I lift my head, looking up at him. My hands on his back slowly drawing circles on his clothes. "You know what would make me feel even better?" I ask. He nods. "What?" He asks. "If you kiss me." I say, my heart pounding. He smiles, making my heart pound even faster. He uses his thumb to pick up my chin, it's like a thing for him I guess.

I've noticed since we've started kissing, I really like it. He slowly lowers his head and he only pecks my lips, I instantly frown. He smiles, he's teasing. When he dips his head again and he only pecks my lips, before he can pull away I lock my lips with his. For a second he's about to pull away but he seems hypnotized, just like me everytime he kisses me.

In seconds he reacts and kisses me back. He drops his hands to my waist and I take the opportunity to touch his face, so soft. My hands hold the back of his soft head, I feel the passion again. I turn my face for air but he continues to kiss me, kissing my neck making my face heat up.