-12-

Departure to Paris from Korea

"Remember students! When we land in Paris wait until everyone else gets off before we leave. Als, please don't wander around." Mr Kim says as students begin to find their seats on the plane. Everyone is basically half asleep, including me. And I'm a morning person.. usually. Jae is already asleep and is leaning on me.

"Hey." I hear behind me. I turn around and it's Jungkook, obviously. I smile at him, "Hey.", "You all buckled it?" he asks. "Yeah." I nod. Before he can speak, Jimin comes by and pushes Jungkook's face back so that his face is out of the way. "Okay jerk off." Jungkook mumbles. "There are many girls that would jerk me off, for your information."

I express my disgust with a look. "Not what I meant." Jungkook rolls his eyes. Jimin sits down and opens his knees as he buckles himself in. Jesus, I can see the fucking outline of his.. "Are you excited?" Jungkook asks. I quickly look at him, "Of course I am, are you?" he nods quickly and smiles at me. I smile and look down at the floor of the plane.

It feels like confetti is all over my body, I feel tingly. This is how I always feel with him. "Is my sister still asleep?" he asks. "Yes." I chuckle. He smiles at me and lays back in his chair, he takes out his phone. I then feel my phone vibrate, I turn and look down at it.

-
junggukie971
I wish I was sitting next to you and that I can kiss you rn.

yunaboo
♡ me too

-

I blush and turn off my phone as we are given instructions before the plane takes off. Jae wakes up for the take off and goes back to sleep the second we are able to relax. I decide to get some shut eye too, taking a huge nap that took a huge chunk out of the flight. I didn't realize how tired I was.

Throughout the flight Jungkook and I did not talk because we didn't want other people to tell Jae. Or even get suspicious of us.. and then tell Jae. But even worse, someone can make rumors about Jungkook and I, then Jae would heard about it and question us. As you can tell, everything has to do with coming back to Jae.

Because I know it will, I'll have to cut off an arm and a leg for no reason. Maybe to make a sacrifice, and to pray that something bad doesn't happen. Oh, she'll use my parts to make a sacrifice to summon a better friend. Yeah, seems accurate. But basically all the stuff that happens on the plane is so boring.

Jae and I talked about random stuff like Kevin and how she wants a pet so bad but is too scared to ask for one. Basically sums up the plane ride. It's mostly quiet the whole time and all of us are relieved that we are on the ground again. When we make it off the plane and into the airport we wait for an escort that will be our guide for the next few days.

They have a shuttle bus waiting for us, to take us to our hotel. Before we get on the bus, Mr Kim instructs us to sit next to our partners so that it will be easier to get to our rooms and relax. Today is a free day, mostly because a lot of us are Jet Lagged and won't have much energy for the tour. Which our guide understood.

Mr Kim informed us that we can leave the hotel room but to come right back before the sun comes down, but Jae and I decided that it was a bad idea to leave without a bigger group. So we stayed in our hotel room and watched some movies on tv.

**
In the hotel rooms
-many hours later-

"Should we go over to my brothers room?" Jae asks. I look at her, "It's lights out, you never want to-" I cut my sentence short. "Because Jimin is rooming with him? I knew you'd want to go over and see him, we never break the rules for lights out." I say. "I'm sorry, then we won't. Forget I asked, you're right. We don't break the rules, what was I thinking?" She asks.