-07-

"Why don't you go and change Yuna? You've been in those clothes all day, put on something comfortable." My mother suggests as I take off my shoes. I don't know if she was being my wing woman as in telling me to go put something cute on because I look like shit. "O-Okay." I look up and Jungkook looks me up and down only with his eyes so that it's not as obvious.

"So Jungkook, how are your parents? Haven't seen them in a while." He smiles and faces my mother, I take the chance to run to my room and change. Kevin is sitting on my bed and he's staring at me. "Oh my gosh Kevin!" I whisper and scream at the same time. He licks his paw, "So much is happening and it's so hard for me to wrap my head around everything."

I drop my backpack in the spot that I always do, on the office chair that sits in front of the desk. He meows in response, "Can't talk right now, Jungkook is here." I'm sort of freaking out, if the fact that I'm talking to my cat like he's a human being isn't a good representation of that.. I don't know what else is.

I scramble like a damn omelet around my room as I try to find something cute to wear, but nothing that would make it obvious that I'm trying to dress cute for him. I'm breathing heavy like an overweight dog, I'm so out of shape. I decide to wear one of my dad's oversized shirts that I like to wear to bed.

And also my little yoga shorts because it's comfortable, definitely not because I want Jungkook to look at my butt or anything. What kind of person would I be? Kevin meows, "Okay, I know it's a little much but I always dress like this for bed. Eomma said something comfortable." I look at him as I begin to apply lotion to my legs.

He meows again as he jumps off the bed and walks up to me. "No, it's not on purpose." He stops at my feet and looks up at me with a straight face. "Fine, but you know I always dress like this." He just stares at me more. He smacks my leg and walks away, "Don't you want to know what happened?" I asked him. He meows as he walks over to his little bed.

"Okay, later." I nod and get ready to exit my room. I fix my hair and walk out, my heart pounding so hard I might trip on it as it's ready to fall out of my chest and onto the floor. When I make it out to the kitchen my mother smiles at me, "Isn't that better?" I nod at her, "Much." Then I look at Jungkook and he's already looking at me, he's sitting at the table.

My mother really was being my wing woman wasn't she? She looked at me like, 'oh yeah girl, work it. Get that boy'. "Don't you have to go home?" I ask him. "Jae knows I'm here." He says then looks back at my mother. "That's so great that you get good grades." She smiles. "Here, why don't we go to the living room?" She suggests and he stands up from the table.

"Yes, that would be a lot better." We all walk over and I sit on the couch with Jungkook, fairly close to him. My legs bent on the cushion and my mother sits on the arm chair. "Yuna actually helps me with my math." Jungkook says as he swiftly wraps his arm around my shoulder, and it makes me happy that I can experience this again.

Especially because I know how he feels.

"Oh really? How sweet of you bean." I blush. "Eommaaaaa." I whine, still not minding that his arm is around me. He chuckles his hand gently squeezing my shoulder as if teasing, "Bean?" He asks. "Just drop it." I cover my face with my hand, leaning into his torso more out of embarrassment. "Awe, you never told Jungkook about your nickname?" She asks with a smile.

"Please Eomma, don't.", "Okay, So!" She starts anyways. "You don't care about my well being." I say but she still starts. "When Yuna was little... and we were eating a very expensive dish at an expensive restaurant. Yuna sat down and after hours of eating, she got up and had beans on her dress, everyone called her bean for the rest of the night. It sort of stuck."