his first day- Virgil's POV

Start from the beginning

"BITCH I AIN'T HERE TO MURDER Y'ALL! BUT I CAN SO DON'T FUCKING MESS WITH ME OR MY BROTHER! OR I SWEAR I WILL DRAG YOU ALL THE WAY TO HELL MYSELF!"

"ENOUGH!" I turned around and saw a fairly tall man wearing a suit. Shit it's probably the principal.

The man went on scolding Remy and the other two that were yelling at us. Then he introduced himself.

"I'm Mr.Stevens, the principal. Step into my office please." He led us down the hall a bit more and through a door. Both me and Remy kept our heads facing the ground the whole time not wanting to attract anymore attention.

Wait....Remy doesn't want attention? Since when?

When we were in his office he went on about welcoming us or some shit, I wasn't really paying attention, and handed us some textbooks. Then he said something about our tour guides and two kids- HOW THE HELL DID I NOT NOTICE THESE PEOPLE WHEN WE CAME IN!?

The two people led us outside the office and whispered to each other about something. One of them looked vaguely familiar......meh.

"Hi. I'll be your guide. I'll be your G-U-I-D-E to the other side. Don't go to the netherworld. Did I say netherwo-" I lifted my head to see exactly which one was singing. Dammit. It's him. Quick say something they're staring.

"Ya gonna finish that song Beetlejuice or you just gonna stand there staring." He looked a little dazed before he mumbled something I didn't hear. The both of them stepped back a bit and we broke out laughing. Remy took a step forward, slightly turning to me and continued the song.

"and don't forget, it's B- double E-J-F-U and geezus we can't spell" we laughed a little more. I tried to continue the song but I couldn't get anything out with laughing. After we calmed down a bit the other one finally spoke up.

"Es-escuse me. Aren't you two-"

"Yea babes. Don't worry we ain't gonna kill you...now. At least not while there are witnesses around. Anywho, you still gotta show us around." Remy started walking away. I shrugged a bit a followed. The others soon caught up and actually started showing us around.

{time skip to lunch cuz yall already know what happens in class}

I found Remy in the hallway after the bell rang for lunch. "How's your day going Rems?" he sighed dramatically and grumbled under his breath.

"Yea these people are pretty annoying. After scaring everyone shitless in homeroom I got stuck sitting behind that beetlejuice kid." I slightly cringed when I remembered that same person might be my soulmate.

"At least you'll have someone to talk about Tim Burton with besides me"

"I really doubt that. I think he's only seen the musical, if even that" Remy chuckled a bit.

We finally got to the cafeteria and believe me when I say this, it is the loudest place on earth. People were shouting over each other just so they can have a conversation with someone right next to them. Just being in there spiked my anxiety. Remy must've noticed because before I knew it he was leading me towards some doors that seemed to lead outside.

I calmed down a bit when we got outside but immediately wished we hadn't when I heard what I hoped I would never hear come from another person.

"-here in the moonlight

'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke

Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song"

He was singing my song. God dommit world. Out of all the people I had to be stuck with my polar opposite.

"With you, I fall

It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes"

Why brain!? Why did I sing!? I noticed Remy nudge me. He had a shocked expression. Everyone looked shocked.

Everybody was now looking at me. I knew this was gonna happen. Nobody outside said anything. They were just staring. Even him. Everybody had shocked expressions, scared, and most importantly shocked. Did I say shocked?

It was quiet. REALLY quiet.

"Well don't leave me hanging dude." He hesitated before actually starting the next line.

"Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

You're the perfect melody
The only harmony I wanna hear
You're my favourite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song, I'm just a sad song"

I walked up to him and said something I knew I would regret eventually.

"Just because we're soulmates doesn't mean we're automatically dating. And as far as I know, we aren't even friends yet. You make one wrong move and I will blow your pretty face off"

"Aww, Hot Topic thinks I'm pretty" I already don't like this guy.

"Aww, you think I'm hot" I started walking away, flipping him off in the process, leaving everybody else absolutely confused and shocked.

I already hate this school.

Word Count: 1653
Whats this? Two chapters in one day? I actually did something instead of questioning life?
Look at those two idiot gays both being woken up by their brothers. Speaking of their brothers, how would you guys feel about a bit of sad Remy times next chapter?
Anyways, bye for now guys, gals, and non-binary pals.