The shruggers all groan in response. Poor guys don't even get a chance to participate in any exercises. 

The group all step up to the stage, their different personas of nervousness all showing at once. Tori attempts to stand in a close vicinity to Jade in the hopes of being able to just exchange simple words, but everytime she took a step closer, Jade just steps away. 

"Give an improv, anyone," Sikowitz commands, sitting down cross-legged in one of the seats at the very front of the classroom, sipping from his coconut patiently. 

"Karaoke Dokie!" Cat hollers out happily.

Sikowitz lifts a curious brow at the suggestion, "Synopsis?" 

"We're all arguing who's going to sing next," Beck offers in. Sikowitz thinks for a couple of moments before nodding, approving of his synopsis. 

"Wonderful, wonderful. I'm intrigued on how this is going to play out," Sikowitz says, bracing himself in the seat. "Robbie will start with A. And... action!" 

Robbie faces towards the group awkwardly with all eyes just on him. He stopps for a moment to think about what he's going to say, before chiming in to start the exercise, "Anyone going to sing next?"

"Beck should sing." Jade says after, facing towards Beck with crossed arms with eyes that were staring hard at the boy.

Beck blinks, staring at Jade with surprised eyes. "Cat should sing."

"Don't argue, please!" Tori urges and Jade just momentarily glances at her with a menacing face, causing Tori to slump backwards a few steps behind the group.

"Eating buffalo nuggets will solve this," Andre says, grinning proudly. 

"Fuck you all, I'm not going to stand here and listen to all of you argue with your horrible comebacks," Jade grunts and Sikowitz gave her a snide remark. 

"Just stop, guys! I'm getting scared." Cat cowers behind Tori, who covers the girl protectively as Cat buries her head behind Tori's back. 

"Cat, you're out! The next letter is G not J!" Sikowitz exclaims and the red-headed girl sighs and walks off the stage, sitting down in the empty seat next to Sikowitz. "Robbie, please proceed with G."

"Gladly, rock-paper-scissors will solve this." Robbie says, snickering as if what he said is a genius idea.

"Hell no, that won't solve anything unless we eat buffalo nuggets!" Andre exclaims excitedly. 

"I think we should all sit down and discuss without any violence." Tori offers. (No, I am not trying to imply the "I think we ALL" meme. I personally dislike how overused it is.) 

"Just shut up, you're making this worse," Jade hisses towards Tori, the venom exceptionally high in her voice, the upset expression coupling with her stance. Tori furrows her eyebrows aggressively in confusion, wondering what she had done to make Jade in this sudden attitude towards her when in school. However when they're out, it changes.

"Karaoke: an interactive entertainment in which people take turns to sing popular sings in a microphone over prerecorded backtracks," Robbie unecessarily defines after. 

"Yay! I like when you talk smart!" Cat claps, nearly jumping on Robbie and dragging him back towards her seat, not bothering to become aware at the fact that the exercise was still in queue. Robbie struggles for a moment at her grasp before accepting and tumbling off the stage with Cat's locked hand around his arm.