Chapter 41: Sword Fight

Two months later...

I'm so excited. Jennie is 9 months pregnant and we will be having a baby soon. I can't wait to se our little one's face.

Anyway I just woke up and got out of bed. I then went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

I was planning on doing some training with Eun-byul today in the backyard

I was planning on doing some training with Eun-byul today in the backyard. I then went downstairs to start my day.

After an hour...

We were all now outside. Me and Eun-byul were on the field while Mia and Jennie were sitting down watching us. After me and Eun-byul were done stretching, I asked what she wanted to do.

"Sword fighting" Eun-byul said.

"Okay" I said.

I then got two wooden swords.

I gave one to Eun-byul and we got in our fighting stance

"Remember what I taught you." I said.

"Okay" Eun-byul said.

"Ready. Go!" I said.

Eun-byul then attacked my straight away. I managed to block her attacks and started attacking her. I did hit her a few times but she wasn't shaken by it.

The thing about Eun-byul is that she's better at defense than offense. She may get hit a few times but she's actually really good at defending herself. Now offense is a different story.

Eun-byul's offense is not that great. She can't really attack people well and if she does, it doesn't hurt that much. That's what I want her to work on today.

"Stop" I said.

We both stopped fighting and I walked over to Eun-byul.

"Eun-byul, you need to work on your offense. You're good at defending yourself but you're not good at striking others." I said.

"Okay, I'll try." Eun-byul said.

"Okay. Try to hit me. Don't hold back." I said.

Eun-byul tried to hit me but I easily blocked it.