Chapter 4: Erika & Haeun Are Home

The next morning...

I woke up to something softly sucking my neck. I soon felt something licking and nibbled my ear, causing me to moan.

"Love~, wake up." I heard Jennie whisper in my ear.

"Hmm, love. Five more minutes." I said.

"Come on, love. Haeun and Erika are coming home today remember?" she said.

I slowly opened my eyes to see my wife hovering over me. I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her into a passionate kiss. I then went up to lick and nibbled her ear like she did to me.

"Hmm, (Y/N)" she moaned.

"You like that, huh?" I whispered in a raspy voice.

I sat up and made Jennie sit on my lap. I then bit and sucked on her neck. She hissed in pain so I licked the hickeys that I just made.

"(Y-Y/N). Fuck." she moaned and threw her head back.

I continued my trail to my kisses to her collarbone.

"(Y-Y/N) stop" she softly pushed me away from her.

"Why?" I asked.

"As much as I want to do this right now remember we have to get ready. Haeun and Erika are coming home." Jennie said.

"Fine" I said.

Jennie got off my lap and went to the bathroom. When she was done, I got off the bed.

"I'm gonna make breakfast today." Jennie said.

"Okay" I replied.

I then went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

(Ignore the jacket and the red flannel shirt goes around your waist)

I then went downstairs to find Eun-byul in the living room.

"Hey little kitten" I greeted her.

"Hey Appa" she replied.

"Are you excited to see Aunt Haeun and Aunt Erika?" I asked.

"Yes. I missed them." she said.

"Where's your Eomma?" I asked.

"In the kitchen" she replied.

I left Eun-byul in the living room and went to the kitchen. There I saw my wife making breakfast for us. She was wearing an off shoulder sweater and jeans.

 She was wearing an off shoulder sweater and jeans