Chapter 29: Baby Preparations

One month later...

Jennie is now five months pregnant. I can't believe in four months we're gonna have a little one.

"Love, what are you thinking about?" Jennie asked.

We were now laying on our bed. Jennie was sitting on the bed and my head was on her lap.

"I was thinking about how happy I am that we're gonna have a little one in four months." I said and smiled at Jennie.

"Me too" Jennie said and kissed my forehead.

She then ran her head through my hair.

"You need a new haircut. Your hair is getting long and messy." Jennie said.

Jennie gave me a mirror and I looked at my hair.

"Yeah, you're right." I said.

I sat up and ran a hand through my hair. My fingers easily got tangled.

"I should do that today." I said.

I got up and went to take a shower. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I was done, I decided to wear this for today

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Ignore the bookbag)

I grabbed my keys and phone.

"Long or short?" I asked Jennie.

"Short hair, this time." Jennie said.

"Okay. I'll be back in like an hour." I said.

"Okay" she said.

"And when I get back, we got to start working on our little one's new room." I said.

"Okay. See you later, love." Jennie said.

"See you later" I replied.

I gave her a peck on the lips before leaving the room. I then left the house and went to the car. It's Saturday and still early so Eun-byul and Mia are still asleep. I then started the car and drove to the hair salon.

At the hair salon...

I was now outside of the hair salon. I then got out the car and went inside the salon.

"(Y/N)"

I turned around to be greeted by my friend and hair stylist, Gunhee.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.