Chapter 22: Bodyguard

The next morning...

I woke up the next morning with a pain in my neck.

'That's weird. Last time my neck hurt this much was when I was with Nancy.' I thought.

After a few seconds the pain went away. I then got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I was done, I decided to wear this for today

I then left our room and went to Eun-byul's room. I opened her door and went to her bed to wake her up.

"Eun-byul" I said and shook her.

She groaned and opened her eyes.

"Go get ready for school." I said.

"Okay" she said softly.

She got out of bed and went to her bathroom. I then went back to me and Jennie's room to wake her up. I went to the side of her bed and shook her awake.

"Love" I said.

She groaned in response.

"Love, what do you want me to make for breakfast?" I asked.

"Kimchi Fried Rice" Jennie mumbled.

"Okay" I said.

I then went downstairs and made Kimchi Fried Rice. When I was done, I heard footsteps coming downstairs. I looked to see that it was Eun-byul.

"Appa, what are you making?" Eun-byul asked.

"Kimchi Fried Rice. Go wait in the dining room." I said.

"Okay" she said.

Eun-byul went to the dining room. After a few seconds, I heard another pair of footsteps coming downstairs. This time it was Mia.

"Good morning Mia" I greeted her.

"Good morning (Y/N)" she replied.

Mia then went to the living room. I took two plates of Kimchi Fried Rice for me and Eun-byul. When we were done eating, I washed the dishes. I went back upstairs to inform Jennie that I'm leaving.

I opened her door to find her in the same position as I left her.

"Love" I softly called her.

"Hmm" she hummed.

"Love, I'm leaving. I left Kimchi Fried Rice for you and Mia on the stove. If you need anything, you can tell Mia or you can call me." I said.

Jennie sat up and gave me a hug.

"Have a great day at work." Jennie said.

I gave her a peck on the lips before she laid back down.

"I will. See you later, love." I said.

"See you later" she replied.

I then left the room and went downstairs.

"Mia, we're leaving. Take care of Jennie for us." I said.