Chapter 14: Make Up Date

The next morning...

Jennie's POV:

I woke up to the sound of typing. I looked next to me to see (Y/N) sitting on the bed with a laptop on her lap. When she felt a movement next to her, she looked at me and smile.

"Good morning love" she said.

"Good morning love. How long have you been up?" I asked in my raspy voice.

"What time is it?" she asked.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

"10:30" I said.

"For the past two hours." she answered.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Well I wanted to finish all of the editing that I have to do before you wake up." she said.

(Y/N) then closed her laptop and put it away.

"And now I'm done." she said.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her on top of me.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Jennie grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of her. I stared at her for a moment before leaning down capturing her lips in a kiss. The kiss was soft at first before it became more heated.

Jennie wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. I soon pulled away from the kiss and was about to kiss her neck but I stopped. The hickeys that Hanbin left on Jennie's neck have faded by now but I can't help but think about what happened to Jennie yesterday.

"Love, what's wrong?" Jennie asked.

She cupped my cheek and made me look at her.

"Are you gonna tell YG?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." she said and looked down.

I put my finger under her chin and made her look at me again.

"Love, I'm saying this for your own good. I think you should tell him. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable where you love to work." I said.

"I'll think about it." she said.

"Okay. Be just so you know I think you should call the meeting right away and get the boy kicked out of the group." Jennie giggled at my statement. "But I respect your decision no matter what you say. So if you decide that you want to tell YG about what happened, I won't hesitate to call a meeting at that very second." I said.

"Okay" she said.

"Good" I said.

I leaned down and gave her another peck on the lips. I then got off the bed.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I said.

"Okay" she replied.

I then went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done, I saw Jennie on the bed waiting for me to finish.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked.

"Why are you asking?" she asked.

"Remember this is your day. We get to do whatever you want." I said.

"Anything?" she asked.

"Well until 1:30. I have a surprise for you." I said.

"You always have a surprise." she said.

"That's one of the reasons you love me." I said.

"Yeah whatever. Anyway, could you make me Gyeran Mari?" she asked.