504 kid

[time skip: 1 week]

My last week in Japan Koyo and I spent every second of it together. "Bye izuku come back soon!" "Izuku bro! It was good having you here." "Izuku! Your a beast bro! Good luck!"

The attention... I don't like it. I just kindly waved to them. "I'll walk you home." Koyo says. The whole way there we talked and made jokes. When we got to my house neither of us moved.

We just stared at the now empty house. In the driveway was a moving truck with all of our stuff in it. "I'm gonna miss you...Ya know?" "....I'm gonna miss you too Koyo." Out of the corner of my eye I see koyo crying.

I hug him and we stay like that until he stopped. My mom comes out and greets koyo. "Koyo! Hi, it's so good to see you again. I want to thank you again for always being by Izukus side. It truly means a lot." Koyo starts crying and hugs my mom. "O-Of course." "Did anyone tell you that your an ugly crier koyo?" Koyo laughs then hits me.

++++

We say our good byes. "Ready Izuku?" I look back at the house. "...Yeah" We get into the car with the moving tuck latched to the back of the car.

(i know you need to take a plane to get from America to japan.....but let's just say they drive.)

"Izuku...Izuku wake up we're here." My heart DROPPED. I shouldn't of slept. It felt like one second we were in America then the next we were back in Japan. I look to my right and saw a nice house.

I swallowed thickly, I looked around us and it seemed like a nice quiet neighbors

I swallowed thickly, I looked around us and it seemed like a nice quiet neighbors. "You know we passed our old house coming here." That made me slouch back in my seat. "It'll be fine! Think positive Izuku." "I left Japan with nothing positive mom." I said monotonely "...Right..."

++++

We had re packed our house in less than 5 hours. I did most of it because I wanted my mom to take a break from everything. We ordered take out again and we sat at the table talking about my school.

"Izuku, U.A is the only school that will take you with your record. They were very surprised to hear from us again. But no other schools will take a kid who has 16 detentions, 11 suspensions, and 14 referrals."

I roll my eyes, it really wasn't even my fault. "There's still no way in going back. Himeschool me for all I care." "Izuku I can't." She puts a hand on her stomach. "I have to much on my plate."

I hate when my mom does this. She'd purposely make me feel bad. She knows that I give in everytime. "Ugh! Why do you do this to me!" She starts laughing. "Mom, they really hurt me and I don't know how it'll be this time again..."

"I know Izuku, The teachers are going to keep a good eye on you. They said youll he put on the 504 plan anyway." "What the 504 plan?" She scratches her head and looks the other way.

"It's for kids with your kind of record. You know...The bad kids, so the teachers keep and eye on them so they won't get into any trouble."

"I don't want someone breathing down my neck 24/7 mom." But....I gave in. "I'll go to U.A mom." She lightly smiled at me. "This time. I need you to tell me or a teacher if anyone picks with you...Just try not to get another suspension Izuku. I'll call and register you tomorrow."

++++

[time skip: 4 days|| first day of school]

I threw my alarm clock across my room. "WHYYY!" They want me to come in a whole fucking hour before school starts! I did my morning routine extra slow so I could just say I accidentally "forgot" about going early.

But like always I was done when I needed to be done. My mom drove me to school. It was still a little dark out and no one was even outside.

My mom walks in with me into Principle Nezus office. "Ah Midoriya! I'm so glad to you both." My mom smiles and shakes his hand while I don't say anything and sit down.

"I wanted to discuss what will be happening here. Since you are on the 504 plan there's a special class for 504 kids. Most people will call you a '504 kid' but don't take offense to that... Id also like to apologize for what happened last time you were here. The students who partook in that are now expelled. We think it would be best for you to not be in class 1-A again. So the schedule for 504 kids is completely different from everyone else's schedule. Your lunches and breaks will be on seprete times than the other kids. Sometimes we have the 504 kids fighting the other kids with different schedules, so to prevent that we had new schedules for the 504 kids."

He hands me this long list. "504 kids will have 1 period less that the regular kids. Your classes will be shorter, you guys will get out half an hour earlier than everyone else. Your home room teacher will be a nice woman, her name is mrs.Mad, she's a specialist when it comes down to kids like you. Once again i'm very sorry for your experience here."

I stare at him for a little bit. "Yeah. So what's my classroom number." "Right, let me show you." We say goodbye to my mom and we start walking. I pass Class 1-A, I frown knowing kacchan would be in there in half an hour.

He takes me in an elevator pushing the 'ground 2' button. "This place goes underground!?" "Yup." When we get out of the elevator the hallways looked completely different from everywhere else.There were pictures students drew on the walls. There were art projects too. One picture said 'I'm the best' with a smile and a tongue sticking out.

That reminds me of kacchan. We walked to this door, I could here the commotion from right outside the door. "Everyone we have a new student. Welcome Midoriya."