Men Dressed In Black

We all crashed at Cades house. And were discussing how we would actually get Asgard. There are a few options. One is we could go on a rainbow road thing that's somewhere only a few people know. And then secondly we can call on one of the gods. Since none of us knew any gods, we decided that we would try and find the rainbow road.
"Hey Stephanie why don't you go get the H.T.D?"
"Yeah that's a good idea Tasha." I went to go and grab the HTD in the car. I wanted to know exactly where the Asgard was. I wanted to really meet one of the gods. I never met Thor. In my opinion, he was one the best heroes ever. Besides my dad of course. I opened up to HTD, and search the name Thor. One name came up. Lorelei of Asgard. How SHEILD knows these things, the world may never know. All of a sudden my watch went off. "Hey guys Fury just texted me. He wants us to meet him at The Lion King."
"The Lion King? Is that a real place?" Luke asked.
"Apparently. Cade do you know where it is?"
"Oh yeah. I could take you guys there if you want?"
"Yes please." Artimus said in a high girl voice.
We all got in the van and Cade took us to The Lion King. When we walked in we didn't see Fury at first. But once we got a table, a few minutes later Fury showed up with some of his side kicks. They were all dressed in black.
"Here you go." Fury gave us SHEILD membership cards. They all said Agent (insert name here) and Level 7.
"Excuse me sir, but what does level 7 mean?"
Someone dressed in black walked in. "It means you get to know the truth."
"Agents I'd like you to meet Agent Coulson."