Searching

Tasha and I decided that we would need to find where the avengers hideout was in order to assemble the next avengers. So we went into my parents room. We searched for anything that would be useful to us or anything portraying where the hideout was. All we found were my dad's other suit, my moms guns, my dad's phone, and a couple of maps. The only things that could be useful are the guns and maps. The other things are worthless. So we looked at the maps to see if they had anything useful to where the hideout could be. Nothing. They are just maps of the U.S. So we took the phone, guns, and maps with us and got into the car. We had almost left the house when I almost forgot my dads shield. I got my drivers license so I knew how to drive luckily. We went to the Stark tower to see if any information could be there.

After a couple of hours, we searched the first 100 floors. We didn't find anything useful. We finally reached the final floor, but it was locked. Tasha didn't know the password so the Stark tower was a dead end. Then all of a sudden I got a phone call, but it wasn't on my phone it was my dads. I picked it up. "Hello?"

"There is a elevator to your right, get on it."

"Why should I, I don't even know who you are?"

"Because I have something you might want."The phone hung up. I decided that I would get on the elevator if it meant getting something I need. We got on and the phone rang again. "Now go down to the first floor, then walk out the door." The phone hung up before I could answer back. So of course I was curious. I pushed the button 1. Once we got to the first floor, we started for the door when the phone rang again."Get in the car Ms. Stephanie Rogers, oh and Ms. Tasha Stark can come to." Once the phone hung up a black jeep came out of nowhere. I figured it was for us. We got into the car and their was a man with an eyepatch in the car."Hello I am Nick Fury."