Cade Sherrod (A Total Hulk)

Once Betty slammed the door, she let us to a bedroom. We all got in, then she slammed that door(I think she might have something against doors). "What do the avengers have anything to do with Cade?!"she asked.
"Well as you may already know that Ultron killed the Avengers."
"Yes I do know. That still doesn't answer my question though. What does Cade half to do with this?"
"We are the sons and daughters of the Avengers and we are putting together a team called the Next Avengers. We plan to defeat Ultron and avenge our parents. We would like Cade to join us."
"Absolutely not! If the Hulk didn't survive, then surely Cade won't either."
"Can we at least talk to Cade and let him decide?" I asked.
"Okay. He is downstairs in the basement, probably working out and punching stuff."
"Thank you." Tasha said. We all walked downstairs to go and talk to Cade. Once we got downstairs we saw a tall, blonde, buff dude punching a boxing dummy.
"Mnm excuse me, are you Cade Sherrod?" The guy turned around. He had dreamy blue eyes. He almost made me like him instead of Luke for second.
"Yah I am. Now go away!" Rude.
"Um.....we would like to talk to you about your father, Hulk."
"How did you know that my dad was the Hulk?"
"We know because our parents were the Avengers too, and we would like you to join our cause to avenge our parent, defeat Ulron, and save earth like our parents did."
"Ok. I'll come but on one condition."
"Great, what's that?"
"I get to be the one to smash Ulron."