Hawkeyes Children

"Yeah I just can't believe it's him"

"Who is it Stephanie?" Tasha asked.

"It's Luke Barton, from my digital media class. I didn't know he was one of Hawkeyes children. I just thought they had the same last names."

"Wow, who are the other two children?"

"Luke,16 then there is Artemis Barton,14, and Stella Barton, Artimis's twin ,14. So one boy and two girls."

"So where are they?"

"They are at their house at 987 Awesome Street."

"What do you say we go get them and break the news to them?"

"Yeah let's go." Tasha and I were about to leave when Nick said.

"Wait a minute. You can't go without me."

"Why Nick?"

"Because remember this is OUR mission."

"No it's not, its mine and Tasha's. We were the first ones to start this mission and we deserve to go and do it by ourselves."

"Fine you can go by yourselves but you have to tell me all the details."

"Fine, Tasha let's go." Tasha and I went out the door and found a taxi to take us to 987 Awesome Street. "Hi can you take us to 987 Awesome Street?"

"Sure thing kid."Tasha and I talked about how we would tell them. Would we tell them a lie or tell them the truth? We decided we would do the same thing I did to her. Knock Knock. I was so nervous. We heard someone come to the door. The door opened and it was Luke.

"Hey Luke. How's it going?"