The Next Hawkeye

"Alright let's see who's going to be the next Hawkeye." We drove up to his house. He said it was his house, when really it is like his mansion. It was black (of course), with about 6 round windows, and a two garage. Come to think of it it kinda looks like Gru's house but more, spy like. We all got out of the car and walked up to the door. I was about to knock when a voice said," Stephanie Rogers and friends are here sir." Then all of a sudden Nick Fury came to the door.
"Thank you Jon."
"Excuse me sir, but who is Jon?" I asked.
"Jon is my computer butler. He is like Iron Mans, but Jon is better."
"So may we come in?" Artemus asked. She is so weird. Who would ask Fury that, even so she is courageous to have had.
"Ah, sure. Yah come on in." I don't think anyone except for our parents did that, it mean stood up to Fury.
"So why did you want us here?" I said as we walked with him. Then all of a sudden I see a HUGE archery coarse. I figured it could only mean that today we were finding out who would be the next Hawkeye.
"So who's going first?" Fury asked.
"Me" Artimus said. Once again she was courageous, but still weird. She got a bow of her choice. She got one arrow ready, then two seconds later she fired. To my amazement she got dead shot center. It was not even one centimeter off the center. Well there's one natural archer.
"Ok now me?" Luke said in his cute voice.
"Yes." Fury said. He got ready and fired and got dead center too. Cool I might soon be dating a real archer. I tried to hide this emotion from coming out. Lastly Stella went up, got ready and fired. It looked so good until it hit the yellow mark. It was about 14.5 centimeters off the center. Fury came over and said, "So Luke and Artimus you are on the team. As for you Stella, I am afraid you are not."
"....What.......but.....she was close."
"Close doesn't cut it."
"What if she works behind the scenes? She is super smart for her age let her do that."
"Fine. She can........for now. Come on let's go find the next hulk."