Who married Hulk anyway??

"...Cade Sherrod."

After about two days of driving, we went to stop gas station so everyone could go to the bathroom, get food, etc. I got a deli sandwich with turkey, cheese and, lettuce on white bread. I also got a bag of chips. I didn't really like sandwiches, but when you are on the road you have to get something good in your stomach.

''So Stephanie, what do you think Cade will be like?'' Luke asked.

''Well, I think he will be strong and freakishly smart. Like the new and improved Steven Hawking.''

''That is a very good assumption. Do you think he will be, you know.........green?''

''No. At least I hope not. I would NOT want to be seen walking around with a green dude. Although I guess when we do become the Next Avengers officially, people could then tell that he was the Hulk's son.''

''That's true.'' Luke and I carried on our conversation while everyone else was finishing getting ready to go back into the car again.

Once everyone else was ready, we got back into the van. We were about one hour away from Cade's house. His address was 5678 Patch Street. I was excited yet scared to be meeting the Hulk's son. ''Hey guys, do you know who the Hulk married anyway?''

"I think he married Betty Ross.''

''Oh yeah I remember now. Thank you Tasha.''

We got to Cade's house and we all got out of the car. I was the first one to the door because everyone was scared. Knock knock. I heard someone come to the door. The door opened. ''Hi is Cade here.''

''Oh no what did Cade do now? I will replace whatever he broke.''

''Oh no, he didn't do anything wrong.''

''Ok good.....Wait then why are you here?''

"Well Betty, we need to talk to him about the Avengers.''

''Come in." We all came in then she slammed the door shut. I think we just struck a tender cord.