Seelie Visit

I do not own these characters

Prompt by bllover587

Alec pov

"Mr. Lightwood, you have a guest."
I turned around to be faced with Underhill. I was in the middle of the institute, by myself. Magnus has clients all day and Jace and Clary are on a date. I don't even wanna know what Izzy and Simon are doing right now.
"Alright, being them to my office."
I walked to my office and sat in my chair. Awaiting for the arrival of my mystery guest.
After a few moments there is a knock on the door.
"Come in."
I stood up as the door was opening and I froze. At the entrance of my office stood the Seelie Queen.
After a few moments I spoke to Underhill, "You may take your leave now, Underhill."
Once Underhill closed the door SQ (A\N I am calling the Seelie Queen SQ to make it easier)
Moved to stand in front of me only a few inches were in between us.
"Alexander Lightwood." Her face was expressionless.
" what are you doing he-"
"I have come to talk to you Lightwood."
" about what? " I crossed my arms staring straight at her eyes.
"You," After she said that she turned towards the door and turned her head so she was looking at me.
" Come. "
She walked through and down the hallway. I froze for a few moments before following her.
We walked all the way through the institute and through the entrance.
After following her further, she fell into step with me.
We were walking down a side wall when she finally decided to talk.
"Why?"
" why what? "
"Why are you helping the Downworld shadowhunter?" She looked at my face quickly before turning her attention towards the path ahead.
" Why wouldn't I? Its not at all fair, the way you are all treated. "
She suddenly stops and I stop and then to face her.
"Are you only saying that because you are dating Magnus Bane?" She looked me in the eye, it was making me quite uncomfortable.
"No, im only dating him because I love him."
" I came here to see you, I wanted to know why, and now I know why... Thank you Lightwood. "
I was shocked i never expected the SQ to ever say thank you to anybody.
I was speechless. She turned and started to walk away.
"Um... Your welcome..." I stuttered still in immense shock.
She turned back around and smiled. Then she continued her walk to who knows where.
I walked back to the institute and found Magnus waiting in my office. I walked over to him and kissed him.
"So how was your day Alexander?"
" Oh you'll never believe what happened. "

Comments? Suggestions?
-GRB