Another Video

I do not own these characters or videos

Suggested by bllover587

In between episodes 1-3 of season 1

Jace pov

Me and Clary were walking outside the institute when we found something outside of the institute. It was a box.
"We should open it," I suggested wanting to know what's in this mysterious box.
After I finished that sentence, I felt a blinding pain in my head. Clary had slapped my head.
"We should bring it to the others, if we open it and some demon Lord or vampire snake could come popping out and attack us." Clary finally stopped ranting.
" Clary those insane things you just said are not even remotely right. " Clary glared at me with her arms crossed. "Fine Fine let's go to the others."
Clary snatched the box from my hands and walked inside, I followed close behind her.
We arrived inside to see Alec, Izzy, and Simon all in the middle of the main room. Alec and Izzy standing next to each other across from Simon.
"Hey guys!" Clary caught their attention.
The three of them turned their heads to face Jace and Clary.
" We found this box outside of the institute, " She handed them the box and I went to stand beside Alec.
"Well who's going to open it?" Simon asked staring at us.
I rolled his eyes and grabbed the box opening it. I scrunched my face in confusion. I reached in and grabbed what looked like a metallic circle with a hole in the middle of it.
"What is this?" I lifted it up showing everyone.
" Its a dvd, " Simon stated. "Here let me show you." Simon snatched the DVD from Jace and walked over to a player in the side of the main room.
Simon put it into the player thingy and the tv turned on grabbing the attention of everyone in the room.

*the video*

After the video played we were all in shock none of us knowing what to say.
I heard Alec whisper, "damn he's cute."
I smirked and turned around to see everyone in the institute staring at us.
"What are you staring at? Get to work!" I yelled at everyone and they immediately got back to work.
I turn to Alec and he turns to me.
"Go get some warlock ass, parabitai." ( is that how you spell it? I dunno) I whisper into Alec's ear.
Alec smirked at me as he left the institute. Everyone looked at me in confusion. I just winked at them and left.
As I was walking I felt my parabitai rune spike up in excitement. I smiled knowing that Alec was happy.

Any suggestions?
-GRB