Chapter 8: We're Not Gay!

No excuse for my absence today. Just a chapter. Enjoy all of you lovely Ianthony shippers! Just a quick note! There are a LOT of gay/lesbian ships in this chapter. If you don’t agree with them, I’m sorry, but they’re here. Also, this chapter is…well, it’s different. Lmao. I dedicate this chapter to one of my bestest friends in the whole world (irl, too!), Kara, also known as shipperfection. She’s the biggest Troyler shipper I know and you guys should definitely follow her. She’s shipperfection on Wattpad, Twitter, Fanfiction, and Tumblr. And she’s totes fab. :D

The meeting was at a posh neighborhood in a suburb right outside of LA. The house at the address Mari had given them was large. Ian would have assumed that it was two or three stories and there were expensive-looking cars sitting in the garage, the driveway, the curb, and even a few brave cars were perched in the grass. 

“Looks packed,” Anthony scowled, slamming the driver side door. 

Ian didn’t reply, shutting his door and opening the backseat, pulling Audrina out of her car set and tossing her diaper bag over his shoulder. “It’s okay,” he said quietly. “Mari called ahead and told them that we’d be new.” 

Anthony shook his head. “They’re all gonna stare at us and ask questions and the whole damn Youtube community will be in an uproar and-”

Ian rolled his eyes. “Can you please just shut up and ring the doorbell?” 

Anthony’s scowl grew, but he stepped up and pressed the small button. The two of them could hear it emanate through the walls and they waited for someone to answer. Audrina stuck her thumb in her mouth and Ian absentmindedly pulled it out, as he’d read earlier that thumb-sucking could cause buck teeth. Anthony’s frown softened. 

Suddenly, the front door was flung open and a man with mint-colored hair and thick, black-framed glasses called out, “well, hello!” 

Anthony was surprised to see that it was none other than Tyler Oakley. 

“Ty-Tyler?” he asked, “I didn’t know you were the host!” 

Tyler laughed. “Yes, Anthony. We’ve been expecting the two of you.” He ushered them in and stopped Ian when he noticed Audrina. He reached out and tickled her arm. “Who is this cutie?” 

Audrina didn’t react at all to Tyler tickling her. She only watched. 

Ian sighed. “This is Audrina. I’m sorry, Tyler. She’s-”

“Not to worry,” Tyler replied, “I understand. Bring her in. She can play with Zoe.” 

Ian and Anthony followed Tyler in and noticed the wide array of Youtubers sitting on his living room. Will Shepherd and RJ Aguairio, Connor Franta and Ricky Dillon, Mitch Grassi and Scott Hoying, Hannah Hart and Grace Helbig, Matt Lush and Nick Laws, and Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa. To the left of them was a cluster of toddlers playing with different sets of toys. Just about everyone in the room was staring at them. 

“Um…,” Anthony trailed off, looking around.

Ian gripped Audrina a little bit tighter, nervousness finally settling in. 

Just then, Troye Sivan popped into the room and smiled at the two of them. “It’s okay, guys. You can set your daughter down with the other kids and join us. This is a safe place, trust me.” Troye gave Ian a reassuring smile. 

Ian nodded, walking over to the other children and placing Audrina down on the floor reluctantly. 

She looked at him, confused, but soon turned her attention to a purple rabbit that sat near her.