Chapter 7: It's a Long Story!

This chapter took too damn long, I’m sorry. But hey, it’s finally fall! It’s almost November which means my (and Mari’s) birthday, Ian’s birthday, and Thanksgiving woohoo. 

This chapter is a filler and quite frankly, it isn’t very interesting. However, I PROMISE the next one will be. In fact, you’ll be seeing some non Smosh-related Youtubers! Now, I have a question. Because this story has Ianthony, Marhinki, and Lasershire, would you guys wanna see Wes/Flitz? It’s something I’m warming up to and would like to write, but only if you guys want it. So just let me know! :D

Ian was still angry at Anthony days later when they, along with Sohinki, Mari, and Audrina, boarded an airplane and headed to LA. Anthony hadn’t seemed to have noticed. It was insane, really. How Ian could be so depressed and miserable while Anthony could be so cheerful and happy-go-lucky. It wasn’t fair. What also wasn’t fair was that Anthony not only slept with Alyssa in his bed, but that he’d also invited her to go to LA with them. Luckily for Ian, however, Alyssa had to go to back to work that day. 

Anthony was asleep in the seat next to him; Audrina was asleep in his arms. Mari and Sohinki were in the aisle next to them, watching what looked to be Game of Thrones on Sohinki’s iPad. Ian was the only one remotely aware of what was going on in the plane, which wasn’t much of anything at all. This was a short flight and there weren’t very many people on it. 

Can’t believe Anthony’s that damn selfish, Ian thought to himself. Kicking me out of my bed so that he can get lucky. It’s despicable. 

You let him do it, a voice in his head went off. 

Ian shook his head. Now was not the time for him to argue with himself. 

Sighing, he took out his phone and earbud headphones and put them in, turning on his music. He shut his eyes, but he did not sleep. 

*

Joven and Lasercorn met the five of them at the airport, along with Wes and Flitz. Mari and Sohinki were holding hands and Ian had plopped Audrina in her stroller, Anthony walking closely beside it. 

“Hey, guys!” Joven announced, walking toward them. He stopped short when his eyes drifted to the baby girl in the stroller. With that, Lasercorn slammed right into his back. 

“Ouch! Damn it, Joven. What the hell is wrong with you?” As he rubbed his head, he caught sight of what Joven was staring at. 

Wes and Flitz did, too. “Guys…who’s this?” Flitz asked, lowering his glasses onto his nose. 

“Yeah,” Wes joked, “when did you guys have enough time to get married and have a kid?” 

Anthony cleared his throat nervously, elbowing Ian. Ian shot a glare in his direction, annoyed that he would — yet again — have to explain their situation. 

“It’s…it’s a long story,” Ian stammered, “can we just go get lunch and discuss it there?” 

Lasercorn nodded. “Yeah, but we’re getting Thai food. And you’re telling us what’s going on directly when we get there.” 

“Thai food!” Sohinki exclaimed, “I’m down.” 

The group began walking toward the airport’s exit as Sohinki began to chatter aimlessly about a DOTA. Despite the moans from everyone, telling him to shut up — even from Mari — he never once shut his mouth. 

*

The Thai place wasn’t excruciatingly busy, thankfully. This was probably due to the fact that it was 2 pm on a Wednesday, but Smosh Games had given the group a fairly easy schedule.