Prologue

Welcome to my new story! This is a parent!Ianthony fic, so if you have a problem with either Ian and Anthony being portrayed as fathers OR as Ian and Anthony being gay, you may need to click away.

A bright, streaming light awakened Ian Hecox one morning in mid-January. His eyes blinked over and over, annoyed at not only the sun for awaking him from his deep sleep, but also at the heavy weight slung over his shoulder. He realized then that the heavy weight was someone's arm. He frowned, hot and sticky and unable to move. Opening his eyes again, he registered that he was not in his bedroom, but in fact, his best friend, Anthony's. This wasn't the first time that this had happened, but it was, on the other hand, the first time he'd awakened in Anthony Padilla's bed naked.

Shit, Ian thought to himself, fuck me, if this isn't a fan fiction come true.

Thankfully for Ian, there just so happened to be a sleeping female brunette on his right side.

Sighing in relief, Ian looked to get out of the bed. The only real problem was that Anthony was holding him in place, fast asleep.

Must you? Ian thought, throwing the blanket and sheets off of himself and his bedmates in an attempt to exit the bed. Once he was in his own room, showered and dressed, he could try to rack his brain to figure out just what the hell happened the night before. But not before then.

Moving forward proved difficult when he became aware of the fact that his ass stung. This could mean one of two things: either the sleeping chick was a freak or...

Ian shook his head. There wasn't time to get excited about what probably didn't happen.

She probably just shoved her fingers up there, Ian relayed to himself, besides, you gotta get out of here.

Ignoring the pain in his lower region, he slid himself forward, gingerly tossing his best friends' arm off of his abdomen. Ian rolled forward, inching toward the end of the bed. He was almost there.

That is, until the stupid chick decided to turn over, in the process kicking Ian in the head.

His entire body flipped off of the bed and he hit the carpet with a thud.

"Wha-?" Ian heard from the bed.

Fuck, he thought to himself, hearing Anthony's confusion. He climbed to his feet and grabbed the blanket, wrapping it around his waist.

"Hey, Anthony!" he exclaimed, "beautiful morning, huh?

Anthony blinked before sitting up and yawning. "What the hell are you doing?"

Ian shrugged. "I...Well, it was pretty and-"

"Wait," Anthony interjected, glancing over at the sleeping girl beside him. "Who's this? Ian, why'd you fuck a chick in my bed?"

Ian shrugged. "Is that what happened?"

"You mean, you don't know?" Anthony asked waking up.

Ian shook his head. "Afraid not."

Anthony sighed. "Well, I have a headache, you're naked...I think, and there's a chick in my bed that you didn't bang and I don't remember banging so I'm guessing we got drunk at the club last night and one of us brought her home."

Ian shrugged. "Sounds right to me. But which one of us did her? And how far did we go?"

Anthony gave him a confused gaze.

Suddenly, the two heard a yawn. Looking over at her, Ian noticed that she was sitting up, sheet wrapped around herself. She had long, long chestnut brown hair and bright blue eyes that gave Ian's a run for their money. She was obviously short, probably around 5'4 and very curvy.

Anthony glanced over at Ian before turning his attention toward her. "Forgive me, but...who are you?"

She gave him a hard look. "I'm Kara...We met at the club last night."

He gave her a blank expression.

"You really don't remember me, do you?" she asked.

He shook his head, glimpsing at Ian.

She sighed. "I was with with my friends and you two approached me. You both wanted me so I suggested we come back here and we...," she trailed off, eyes darting from one man to the other.

"We what?" Anthony asked, pulling the sheets securely around his waist.

She grinned. "We had a threesome."

Just a head's up, Kalel and Melanie will NOT be in this story so as to not offend anyone. If you like it, let me know! If you don't, tell me! This will be WAY less heavy than Hollow lol. Rating MAY change to M in the future. Updates should be soon, we'll see. And yes, it IS named for the A Day to Remember song! Thanks! :)