When his brothers catch you two making out

This was requested by xXxZombieKILLERxXx!! Thank you!!

Kai

You and Kai are at the monastery alone while the others are getting groceries for dinner. Neither one of you has any ideas about what to do until they come back. You walk to the kitchen; in search of food. Kai follows you, a mischievous grin on his face.

As soon as you reach for a glass from the cabinet Kai spins you around and kisses you. He slides you onto the counter and you wrap your legs around his waist. He shoots his tongue into your mouth, holding you around your waist. You bite his lip a little and run your hands through his brown mess of hair.

You hear bags drop. Kai sets you on the ground and you two quickly separate

"Kai!!!" Cole yells and runs to Kai

"Calm down Cole!!" You yell and pull him off of Kai

"Calm down?!? Your my younger sister, making out with my teammate!!!" Cole yells. You do have to admit that he has a point.

You look to the kitchen entrance and see the others; some giggling, some smiling, some pokerfaced and some who look completely grossed out. (I bet you can all guess who was doing what)
They come inside and put the groceries away. Cole is still giving Kai a death stare.

Zane

You and Zane are at the monastery alone. You don't know where the others went, or when they'll be back. Getting kinda bored you remember something that Zane did to you a couple of weeks ago.

You pull him off of the couch and into the wall. You put your hands on his neck and almost immediately he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you closer.... If that's possible. You kiss him. You lick his bottom lip, he widens his mouth and you slip your tongue in. You don't think he minds that your taking the lead this time so you continue.

You hear some chuckles and brake away from Zane

"Looks like someone's a fast learner" Kai chuckles

"I do not understand your laughing" Zane says

"I do not understand either" you say and they laugh or face palm. You and Zane look at each other

Lloyd

You and the others are at the monastery. The guys are watching a movie while you and Lloyd find something else to do in the kitchen. You get an idea and by the look on his face Lloyd is thinking the same thing.

Lloyd walks up to you and pushes you into the kitchen wall, putting a hand on your waist and a hand on the wall beside your head. He shoots his tongue into your mouth and you jump a little.

Having no idea that Jay would be coming into the kitchen right about now for a popcorn refill, you and Lloyd continue. You hear a bowl drop and a lot of sudden laughter.

You brake apart and gasp. Every body is standing in the kitchen.... Even sensei. All that you can think is 'I'm so hooped!!'.

Sensei walks out of the kitchen
"Well now I definitely think we need to tell they're parents" Kai smirks. You give the stink eye and stand red faced.

Cole

You and Cole are in his room 'dancing'. While the others are training. You didn't go to the studio today because it's raining, hard.

Cole turns the music up loud and takes you around the waist. You laugh and kiss him, pulling him onto his bed and into you.

You feel him smirk. Knowing what this means you slip your tongue into his mouth before he can get his into yours. He, quite obviously doesn't like this and try's to take over. But you don't surrender.

He pinches you hard on the side. You gasp and pull away

"Ow! As*hole! I'm gonna have a bruise in the morning!" you say.... more or less

"Well than shut up and be obedient" he says.

'So that's how he's going to play. Ok, let's play' you think. You pull him into you and bite his bottom lip, hard. He goes back to pinching your sides. You two are pretty much drawing blood now.

Due to the loud music you don't hear the door open or the four guys walk in. They turn off the music

"Careful you don't hurt her Cole" you hear Kai say. You and Cole jump up; his lip is bleeding and your sides are red and sore

"She needs to learn to be obedient" Cole says..... Well that's not going to start a little disagreement. Wink, wink.

Jay

You and Jay are at the monastery. He is working on his sparing robot while you watch and the others play video games.
You start to get bored and think of ways to make things a little more interesting. You pick up a wrench and walk over to him

"Can I help??" You ask very nicely

"Ummmm... no?" He says questionably "I think it's best if you sit over there" he says

"Where" you ask. He stands up and
walks you to the spot. You hop onto the table and he starts to walk away

"Jay can I ask you something" you ask

"Of course, my love" he says and walks to you. You pull him to you and wrap your legs around his waist. He plays along and holds on to your waist. He slips his tongue into your mouth as you run your hands through his orangey, browney hair. You hear the others from 'outside' the door.

"Nya, I think he's finally over you" Cole says

"He's been over me since he met her" Nya says. The only thing that you don't realize is that, they are in the room with you

"Jay, aren't you supposed to be working on your robot" you hear Lloyd say. You slide off the table and onto the floor

"Uhh... ya, I was just uh.... Taking a. brake?" He says. and the others give they're best sarcastic 'ok' face.