How he's dealing with it

All five will be in his POV.

Kai

I've barley came out of my room since Y/N and I had that fight. All of the guys say that they're worried about me. I'm so upset! I never should have done that to Y/N! I'm upset, but most of all I'm angry!! I'm angry with myself for doing that to her!! I've never cried so much. The only other time I can remember crying this much is when my parents died. I hope that Y/N forgives me eventually.

Zane

I have been in my room most of the time after Y/N and I fought. The guys have tried to get me out of my room, but it does not work. I am to angry with myself! I have never cried before and it is not doing good on my body. Jay has had to repair me 13 times since the fight and I just end up crying again. I never wanted to harm her, I do not know why I did. I hope she will forgive me.

Lloyd

I've been really upset since my fight with Y/N. The guys tell me that this is not like me. I know it's not but I'm just so mad! And I'm not mad at her, I'm mad at me!! I've barley been out of my room. Never in my life have I ever cried this much, not even when I went to Darklys. I never liked girls when I was little, but something about Y/N was different. I fell for her, she loved me and I love her..... I just hope she'll forgive me.

Cole

Y/N was right I am an @sshole! I've barley came out of my room since our fight. The guys tell me that I'm there leader and that this is not like me. They try to get me out of my room but it's no use, I'm not coming out. I've never cried this much in my entire life.... Yes I've cried before, but only twice! I crossed the line, she's not a terrible dancer! I hate myself for what I did to her. Do you think she'll forgive me? I hope so.

Jay

Y/N! I miss her so much!! I haven't stopped crying since our fight. I'm still crying now! I've barley came out of my room and I haven't brushed my teeth. The guys tell me that they miss the loud mouth Jay that everybody knows so well, but I can't help it! It feels like my heart has shattered into a million pieces! I can only imagine how Y/N feels. I was such a jerk to her.... I hope she'll forgive me.