When you meet him

Kai

You run through the forest, just wanting to get away. You live with your abusive mother. She never wanted you and trust me, she made shure you knew it. You run and run until your legs hit something hard. You scream as you fall to the ground, landing hard on your knees and elbows.

You stand up and look at your knees witch are now bleeding violently. You hear the sound of crunching sticks coming towards you, thinking it's your mother you stand and get ready to fight.

To your surprise a boy who looks about your age (17/18 for all five of them) runs out of the shadows. He is wearing a red ninja kimono with his hood off, a look of panic in his eyes.

He has messy, spiked, brown hair and amazing hazel eyes

"I heard screaming! What happned?!" He yells

"Nothing" you mumble, not really wanting to share your personal story with a stranger

"Well the blood running from your knees says otherwise" he says and crosses his arms

"I said it's nothing!" you start to raise your voice, you had to admit that you where a bit of a hot headed, short tempered person.

As you stand there starring at the boy your mother runs behind you and grabs your hair

"Y/N! You are coming with me this instant" she yells and pulls you

"no! LET ME GO!!" you yell and try to escape her grip. The boy pulls a sword off of his back and comes to help you.

Zane

You stand in the grocery store, looking for medicine for your sick 'mother'. Your database (yes, you are a nindroid) tells you to get her Advil cold and cough, so that's what you get.

Being in such a hurry to get back to your mother you don't pay attention to the streetlights and walk into oncoming traffic. By the time you notice it's to late, you are already on the street.

A transport truck comes speeding at you, all you can do is stand there in shock. Your robotic mind tells you to get out of the way, but your body just won't listen so you close your eyes and brace for impact.

You don't feel the truck hit you, instead you feel two arms wrap around your waist and pull you away from the truck and onto the ground.

The arms pick you up and get you safely off of the road and onto the sidewalk.

You open your eyes and see a boy kneeling next you, he looks your age, than again you don't exactly age. The boy has platinum blonde hair that is slicked upwards, pitch black eyes and is wearing a white ninja kimono. You feel your circuits start to short circuit and stand up.

The boy has a look of concern on his face as he stands up too.

"Sorry I do not know what I was thinking" you say and tuck your H/L H/C hair behind your ear

"It is ok, are you alright" he asks and looks into your black eyes (your a nindroid, you don't have coloured eyes either)

"Yes, I am, thank you" you say and realize that he talks just as formally as you do

"Good. My name is Zane" he says and holds his hand out for you to shake

"My name is Y/N, it is pleasant to meet you Zane" you say and shake his cold hand

"That is a beautiful name Y/N. how did you get it?" Zane asks

"It does not look like the reason is in my database" you say, realizing what you just said you panic "I am sorry, I-"