毁 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.

Start from the beginning

"I don't have one." I shrugged.

"You been like this ever since last week. Fuck happened to you bruh?"

"Nothing, mind ya business." I looked at him with a mug plastered on my face.

"You really blowing me yo."

"Okayyy.." i dragged while shrugging.

"We gon' sit here all night until you talk." He leaned his seat back grabbing my phone from the cup holder putting it in his side door.

"What do you want from me damn?" I was getting annoyed at this point. "Taking my phone like i be on it all day or some.."

"You need to talk!" He sat up and tapped my head. "You used to talk all day nonstop now the only thing I'm hearing from you is. ' okayyyyy' and 'whew' or you humping yo damn shoulders up."

"I don't know if it's normal for me to be uninterested in everything y'all talk about nowadays.. I really just be thinking." I shrugged.

He narrowed his eyes at me while tapping the arm rest. "I need a fucking blunt." He mumbled. "Opening that and give me that black box." He pointed towards the glove department.

I opened it and passed him the box. Studying the silver gun that laid neatly in there.

Me and him haven't played 'hide the body' in a while.

To be honest... i think I've dispatched 12 people for him so far... but thats only the beginning.

"When did you get a new gun?" I asked him as i closed it back up.

"Mind ya business." He told me before braking open a cigarillo removing the guts from it dumping them back into the cigarillo pack.

"O-"

"Aht aht." I stopped me. "Talk."

"Boy you are not my daddy." I mugged the side of his head.

He looked at me with a emotionless expression.

"I've been getting messages.." I said quietly.

"Speak up."

"Somebody been playing on my phone with threats and i swear I ain't liking the shit." I shook my head. "I've come to conclusion that its my brother but the person mentioned you."

"Who is yo brother?"

"His name Shawn but people around these parts call him shaggy." I shrugged.

"Shaggy.. shaggy... that nigga been in jail?"

"Ye- Didn't you see him a few months back? He was at my family's barbecue."

"I wasn't paying attention to nigga's out there." He shrugged before placing the blunt up to his lips sealing it shut.

I watched him closely not noticed he was looking at me.

But fuck it.

"Did that hurt?" I asked.

"What?" He continued to look at me.

"That tattoo." I touch the one on the side of his left eye.

"This baby shit? Nah." He shook his head. "Fuck you asking me if tattoos hurt when you got one right there?" He nodded at my wrist that was cover with my hoodie sleeve.

I lifted it up and looked at it. "It didn't hurt while i was getting it done because i had numb cream on it.. and you got that one on your face where a lot of bone is located so I would've thought that It would've hurt." I shrugged.

He nodded not once looking away from me.

"What does it mean?" I asked.

"I was ripped away from somebody when i was little. Ever since then I ain't felt the same I felt with that person."

"Was she special?" I smiled.

"How you just gonna assume she was a she- never mind." He shook his head turning forward.

"My granny used to take me to do this all the time." I looked at the plane as it pulled took off.

"What happened to her?" He asked while sparking his blunt taking a pull from it.

"My brother killed her." I told him straight up.

"That's fuck up..."

The car fell under silence as i just stared out the window.
"You and leon homies or whatever?" I asked.

"Nah, i dont fuck with him, nigga weird as fuck."

"What he do to be so weird." I chuckled.

"Nigga used to call his bitch ass talking to every bitch that came my way.. then buddy was talking shit and shit only reason he ain't dead is because he got kids"

"Wooow!" I dragged before mentally laughing to myself. "He told me he ain't have any kids."

"Nigga got bout... six of em." He nodded taking another pulling from his blunt.

"Why you not like the rest of them hood nigga's... you know the ones that be killing any and everything in they way and mean as fu- never mind you mean as fuck but still."

"First of all.. im legally blind i can hardly see twenty feet away. So with that being said I don't have time to be killing any and everybody in my way.. I'd rather kill my targets."

"Why'd you pick me to help you?" I looked at him.

"You was in the wrong place at the right time. I knew you ain't see shit causing you was walking to the door but my eyes was fucking up and i wasn't about to go in the house an ask gene or niah to help me.. they dingy asses."

$$$
Y'all getting a beno
pov next. Probably a bam one too.
Bam is my favorite character. 🤣!

It clearly states in the
beginning 'excuse any mistakes' meaning I didn't edit
please don't correct me if you knew wtf i was saying.
Said that in the nicest way possible.

Gotta get these votes up so 200+ votes.