摧 - 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

Start from the beginning

"I took my medicine." I made my way over to my full body mirror looking at my outfit. "Okay should i wear a wig today? I wanna keep it simple." I said more to myself.

"No you look straight." He said while sitting up.

"Thanks." I walked over to my vanity and grabbed my hair moisturizer squeezing some on my hand and rubbing it through my hair.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"To my grandma's resting place." I told him while placing lip gloss on my lips.

"Thats why you dull." He shook his head and laid back.

"Not really."

"Yes it is." He paused. "Any other day you take yo medicine you still be ready to go off on a bitch."

I turned around and faced him. "Go get me a water."

"No." He said fast as hell.

"Pleaseeee!" I dragged. "I'll bring you some skittles back."

"No." He mugged me.

"Okayy."

"Tecc!" Niah yelled making him suck his teeth.

He stood up and walked out the room.

Okay okay... get in the spirit.

♿︎

𝖲𝖾𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇.
𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗲
0:37─〇───── 3:26
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

(A/N: i listen
to this song every year on the
day that my granny died, i cry
everytime too. This song just puts the
icing on the cake. And when she
hit them vocals! YES MA'AM.
even though this song is about her
ex husband. Anyways Back to the book.)

Me and desire stepped out the car and walked onto the grass. It didn't take us long to get to our grandmothers tombstone .

We sat in front of it and just stared at it for while before placing the flowers we had for her near her tombstone. This was the first time we've been here in a few months. I guess the fact of us coming to see our grandma in a different form started to get to us.

╭── ೋ ──╮

𝑬𝒔𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒂𝒘𝒏 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆

𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦: 1952 - 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘵: 2019

╰── ೋ ──╯

"I miss her so much." Desire mumbled while laying her head on my shoulder.

"Me too." I told her and laid my head on top of hers.

"What was that one saying she used to always say?" She asked me.

"Like mj doctor they killing me?" I asked before slightly chuckling.

Desire chucked too before shaking her head. "No the one that went like..."

"If everything was perfect you would never learn and you would never grow." I said while crossing my legs placing my arms in my lap.

"Yea that one."

"I remember she used to make us stand in the corner and hug each other when we used to argue and fight." I smiled.

"This woman has a really big impact on our life's. We can't let her down." Desire scooted up rubbing her hand over her tube stone.

I lifted my eyebrows up. "We already told her we wasn't going to get into that."

"Nana was like Griselda we can't do her like that." She paused. "Montie been calling me asking me to help him."

"I'd then have to much on my plate..." I told her while looking off to the side.

"What do you mean?" She turned and looked at me.

"Granny knows we told samara we wasn't going to do it, so we're not." I shook my head before standing up. "Come on."

♿︎

"You gon' be gloomy all day?" Beno asked me.

"What?... no." I told him before bundling up in my cover again.

"The damm doctors always tryna give a muthafucka ibuprofen. Bitch i wanted a PERC!" Bam walked through the front door with Tobias and two other nigga's behind them.

I didn't feel like arguing so I ignored it. Didn't have the energy.

"Maybe you should go to the corner store." I shrugged. "Crackheads be selling that... right?" I looked over at bam.

He looked like he was thinking about something before he smiled. "See this is why i love coming over to Houston's house. She the smartest out of all you baboons."

"Excuse the fuck out of me." Gene mugged him.

"You're excused." He stood up and walked back out the door allowing those two nigga to just sit anywhere.

"Who are you?" I pointed at one of them.

"B-max." He shrugged.

"Like that Robot?" I mugged.

"You couldn't say that." He leaned back on the couch.

I looked at the other dude who was occupied by his phone.

I cleared my throat making him look up.

"Whats your name?" I asked him but he didn't say anything.

"Oh.. he don't talk." B-max said.

"Like... at all?" I asked.

"I don't think he ever learned how to."

"Oh okay." I shook my head standing up.

"Aye ima need for y-"

"No." I tuned them out walking into my room closing and locking the door behind me before crawling into my bed.

"I'll watch the girls trip." I said to myself while grabbing the remote off my nightstand.

$$$
Very much depressing for me to write.

150+ votes