Part 3

"Oh? Rose, who did you bring along?"

The voice was male, with a very slight accent. King, as had Rose called the person, had light brown skin. He was wearing ebony black dress shoes and dress pants. His suit was the same ebony black, with a clean white undershirt and what seemed to be a golden tie. A yellow and blues stripped headscarf covered most of his hair and a pair of red, somewhat menacing eyes stared at the pokemon. Ivy was a bit taken aback, the person's voice held a hint of hostility.

"They are some pokemon I've taken in. Please do not worry King, they are well mannered."

"I would think so, coming from you."

"Yes, they are here to observe our doings, if that is at all possible."

King gave a smile, revealing sharp teeth.

"Of course! Forgive me for not showing my hospitality towards our guests."

He then turned towards the pokemon standing beside Rose and did small bow.

"Greetings, friends! Let us show you around."

King turned towards the door and gave a beckoning with his hands. A group of about ten yamasks flew towards him, seemingly out of nowhere. Ivy and Mary were a bit shocked, but Evan was somehow calm. The yamasks held open the doors for King to go through. Ivy and two other pokemon looked at Rose, unsure if they should go through as well.

"You three can go on with King. I'll meet up with you shortly."

Ivy nodded her head and walked to the door. Mary and Evan followed while Rose stayed in the room. The pokemon went through the doors only to end up in a short hallway. There was another set of cake doors, but the yamasks didn't fly towards it to open them. Instead, the stayed behind and shut the first set of doors, leaving King, Mary, Evan, and Ivy alone in the hallway.

"I assume that Rose hasn't told you anything about what we do here?"

Ivy shakily nodded her head at King. The hallway was dim, and King's red eyes seemed to glow in the darkness.

"Well let me formally introduce you to my wonderful attraction!"

King turned around and slammed open the doors. Light flooded the hallway, but King didn't falter. He walked into the next room and the pokemon quickly followed.

"Welcome to my Cake Contraption!"