Chapter 3: Trixie's Revenge

Trixie never felt better. She felt 0.1% better and 99.9% more insane than her usual self. They got back to the fun house.

"Now," said Joker. "We need to pick out an outfit for you, and a name." He left for a while. Then came back. "Here try this on." Trixie grabbed the outfit and left to go change.

"What outfit did ya give her?" asked Harley.

"I don't know," replied the Joker. Trixie came back after about five minutes. Joker gave a dog whistle and Harley clapped and whistled too.

"Honey ya look lovely," said Harley.

"Thanks," said Trixie. "I love it."

Trixie was wearing her own purple  tailcoat jacket. She had a fake yellow daisy, on her left lapel, with a small hole filled with acid and Laughing Gas. Underneath her jacket, she was wearing a collared, yellow shirt. and a green button-up vest She was wearing a green bow-tie with red polka-dots. On both of her hands she had light grey gloves. She was wearing a purple skirt, and ripped, black fishnet stockings and a pair of purple heel-boots. Her green curly, hair was left loose and it had a magenta colored bow clipped in. She had black, dripping circles painted around her eyes.  The top hat that the Joker gave her was till on her head. Lastly, she was wearing red lipstick that continued into sharp points on her cheeks just like the Joker's smile. She did a twirl and laughed.

"So, what do we do now?" asked Harley. 

"How about a night on the town?" asked Trixie.

"I like that idea," said Joker thinking.

"Sweet," said Trixie. "Let me finish getting ready. She began to leave, but Joker stopped her.

"Wait," he said. "Kiddo, I've been thinking of a name for you. How about Trixster. It's like Trickster, but replace the ck with an x." Then the Joker laughed.

"Oh, I love it," said Trixie. "Trixster." She giggled and then left for the finishing touches on her costume.

They been driving around a bunch that night until they heard music, so they began to follow the music. Music meant people, which meant the fun was going to begin. Soon the Joker's car pulled up on the side of the street. Trixster, Harley Quinn, and Joker  looked out of the windows. They saw across the street was a house. The house was huge and fancy. There was were marble stairs the led up to the door. Around the house were bushes and flowers off all assortments, but were still very organized. The outside walls were designed to look like they were made of stone, and the windows were very clear. The house had a black roof, and the walls would protrude here and there. There was even a section of the house were the rooms would be circulatory, and there was a obvious pool in the back. The lights shone on the porch and on the walls. Trixster's house was never that big. a part of her wanted to blow it up just to shrink it down some.

"This is Felicia's place," said Trixster with distaste.

"Who's Felicia and how do you know this is her place?" asked Harley.

"Felicia was the main whore that bullied me," said Trixster with poison in her voice. "Should've known she was rich. Daddy?"

"Yes kiddo?" answer the Joker.

"You know how you said I can get revenge on everyone who hurt me?"

"Yes I do."

"Well, I wanna start with the bitches inside this house." The Joker laughed.

"I like the sound of that," he said manically. "Shall we get this party started?"

"Indeed we shall," said Trixster.