Chapter 6: The Joker's Brilliant Plan

Trixster, Prank, Harley, Joker, and all of Joker's goons were all together in one room at the fun house.

"Gather around," said Joker. Everyone began to gather around the Joker. Harley, Trixster, and Prank where at the front of everyone. "I... have a plan."

"Yay!" cheered Harley. She was the only one that was clapping. "I mean, ahem, go ahead Puddin'."

"Thanks Harl," said the Joker. "Now I've been thinking about what we should do to this wretched city called Gotham and what I going to do is rebuild it in my own image." Everyone was silent. Harley had a smile on her face. Trixster was messing with her tie.

"Um, boss," said Prank speaking up.

"Please sonny," interrupted the Joker. "Don't call me boss. Think of me as your father."

"Like I said," finished Prank. "Boss, how do you suppose to do that?"

"Simple, I will get everyone in Gotham to do it for me," said Joker as if It was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But wouldn't you need some mind control thingy?" asked Trixster.

"Righto," said Joker. "Now here's my plan. I stole the money from the bank so I could bribe Pengy, Mr. Ice Cream, Catgirl, Harvey, and that plant lady, oh what's her name, Ivy to help me get rid of Batman and the lame-o police force. I'll get Harley to convince Ivy to give me some of her mind control stuff so I could control the people. With all of Batman's greatest enemies, I myself included, we will stop Batman, Jimbo and his police dudes. We will put the cursed Bat-family in Arkham, after, of course I release the inmates. I will become the King of Gotham, while I have the other villains in Bat-brains Rogues Gallery to rule small sections of Gotham. Instead of us being the laughing stock of the people, it will be the wretched, rodent, fiend they call Batman. How does that sound?" Everyone began applauding Joker.

"Thank you," he said bowing. "Thank you. So, Trixie, darling, I need you to run me an errand. There is a very important item in an old hide-out Harley and I stayed at once upon a time. Could you be a doll and fetch it for me?"

"Yes sir, Papa J," said Trixster and she skipped off. The she stopped. "Oh, um where is it?" Joker took out a piece of paper and wrote down an address. He handed it the Trixster.

"Thanks," she said skipping off. Prank began to follow her.

"Ahem," called the Joker. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Um to help Trixie," said Prank.

"Oh no, no, no," said Joker. "I need Trixie to do this alone. She needs to prove herself after what happened two nights ago at a certain party."

"Oh," said Prank. "Okay. What do I do in the meantime?"

"I dunno," said Joker. "Go occupy yourself with something." Joker waved his hand in dismissal and Prank left. The other goons began to leave as well. Harley began to leave, but she was stopped by Joker.

"Harley," said the Joker. "I know you what to ask me something."

"You're right Mistah J," she said. "What did ya send Trixie after? I don't recall leaving anything important anywhere?"

"That a good question," said the Joker smiling. "And for a good question, Harl, I have a good answer. I sent her after nothing." Harley looked confused.

"Wha?" she asked.

"I sent her after nothing. I don't need an extra female laying around the hideout. I wanted to prove to Batman that I could make anyone fall down to our level. I was giving her a little taste of insanity, now her time of that taste is done. You see, Harl, I know that Batman placed on of his bat-toys at the place just in case I went back there. But he won't find me, oh no, he'll find Trixie and he'll just take her to Arkham. To be honest, I never cared for the girl."

"So you set her up?" asked Harley. "You transformed her, lied to her, and manipulated her just to prove that you could bring anyone down to your level, even a teenager?"

"Yep pretty much," said the Joker. "Ya never know, maybe Arkham will help the girl or make her worse. Maybe she'll get herself a bitch or she or she'll become one. She really needs someone in her life."

"Wow Puddin'," said Harley. "I...don't...think...that I ever adored you a s much as I do now."

"Aww," said the Joker. "Thanks Harley."

"But, Puddin' wait," said Harley thinking of something. "If that guy, Prank, finds out about all this he'll do something about it. What will we do with him?"

"Keep him," said Joker. "He'll never find out about the setup. He is a weapon, and under my guidance, we'll have the child of our dreams. Maybe someday, he'll become the ultimate weapon to destroying Batman. But, until then, he must not know about the setup. Now go gather up the other villains I talked about in my plan."

"Alright Mistah J," said Harley. "I won't tell him, and I'll make sure that he doesn't know."

"I already do," said Prank quietly behind a wall that was close to Joker and Harley. He was listening to their conversation the entire time. "I have to warn Trixie." And he left, but this time for real. He was going to go help the girl he, sort of, had feeling for.