Chapter 20: The Finale

The Joker was sitting inside of the town hall with all the other villains around him. Harley was runnig around spraying the walls with paint, Poison Ivy was tending to a plant on a desk, Two-Face was flipping his coin, Narcissus was running away from Prank who was trying to talk to him and Trixster was following Prank trying to keep him to herself, Bane was lounging on a couch hogging up the room from penguin, and Mr.Freeze was making little ice sculptures with his freeze gun.

"Who knew that ruling Gotham would be so boring," said Joker.

"Agreed," said Two-Face.

"Well," said Poison Ivy. "What are we going to do now?" Penguin began to stop trying to get some room on the couch. 

"Well," he said. "It was nice working with you all, but I'm going to claim my part of Gotham."

"Not so fast, Penguin," said a familiar voice.

"Batman," said Bane in surprise. 

"You're supposed to be dead," said Narcissus. "My plant should've eaten you."

"Unless I moved," he replied. "Which I didn't."

"Well," said Mr.Freeze. "I doesn't matter now. You can't possibly think you can take us all by yourself without you dying in the process."

"Who says he's alone?" said another voice which belonged to a young man. Robin popped up by Batman side.

"Well," said Harley Quinn. "If it isn't Boy Blunder." 

"You two still can't stop us," said Two-Face.

"How 'bout three," Catwoman arrived at Batman's other side. Poison Ivy looked angry.

"Silena," she said.

"Hiah, Red," said Catwoman.

"The three of you can't stop us either," said Narcissus.

"Okay, so how about four," Batgirl dropped out out the sky followed by Nightwing who said:

"Or five." The Joker looked angry.

"Enough!" he yelled. "Batman, be prepared to meet your doom! ATTACK!" Immediately a giant vine sprouted and hit Batman sending him out of the town hall. All the other villains began to run out of the hall causing the heroes to spread out. Narcissus walked out with Prank behind him. Batgirl ran in for an attack, but Narcissus threw out his hand and a vine grabbed her and threw her.

"Batgirl," said Nightwing. Nightwing ran over to Narcissus.

"Not so fast," said Prank. He ran at Nightwing and kicked him. Joker was holding on to Harley and Trixster wasn't far behind.

"Time to go you two," Joker said. 

"But Puddin'" said Harley. "What about our friends?"

"Yeah daddy," said Trixster. "What about Prank and everyone else?" Catwoman dropped right I front of them.

"Going somewhere, Joker?" she said. Then a vine hit her. 

"I'm not done with you Silena," said Poison Ivy. She came riding on a giant leaf.

"Let's go," said Joker. He, Harley, and Trixster got in a car and drove off without anyone noticing.

Mr.Freeze was using his Freeze fun to shoot a beam of ice at Batgirl who was dodging every bit of it. Narcissus shot a vine right at Bargirl, but Mr.Freeze's ice froze it. The vine then fell to the ground and broke.

"Freeze," said Narcissus angrily. "Watch where you shoot that thing."

"Then you watch where you move your plants, weed," replied Mr.Freeze.