Chapter 2: Metamorphosis

Trixie followed the Joker to his car. The car was a purple convertible with a huge, wide yellow smile across the front. On the back the license plate read: THE JOKER written in red and it looked like blood. The underneath it it read:+ Harley Quinn written in pink cursive. Two huge, buff men were walking behind them. They were wearing a purple, sleeveless one piece suit. Their skin was white and they had red circles on their cheeks. They had black around their eyes. They had a purple pointed collar that was lined with green. They had a purple Santa Clause like hat with a green puff ball on the end.

"Punch, Judy," said the Joker. The buff men looked up. Trixie tried hard not to laugh.

Their names are Punch and Judy? thought Trixie.

"I need you to gather up the rest of our gang and stay here," finished the Joker. "Harley do me a favor and check to see if a tracker is on the car. We don't want Batsy ruining our family road trip now do we?"

"Yes, sir," replied Harley, and she started to look under the car.

"Kiddo why don't you get in the car," said Joker.

"Where are we going?" asked Trixie, but the Joker didn't answer.

"I didn't find a tracker Puddin'" said Harley.

"Are you sure?"asked Joker.

"Yes sir," replied Harley.

"Well righto," said the Joker. "Well Harley, be a dear and get in the car for me."

"Right-a-rooney," said Harley, and she got in the car. 

"I don't want to go," said Trixie after realizing how crazy he decision to join their 'family' was. " I change my mind. I'm going home." She began to walk off, but Punch and Judy stood in her way. 

"You're not going anywhere," Joker said. "Well, anywhere I don't want you to." Trixie tried to run, but Judy picked her up off the ground. She tried to kick and punch her way out of his arms, but he didn't seem to budge. Her threw Trixie in the car, and Joker got in. 

"Alrighty," he said. "Let's go. Your world is going to change forever kiddo." And a huge smile played on his face.

After about thirty minutes the car stopped at a building. Trixie said nothing. She tried to sneak a text for help, but she was caught and her phone was crushed by Judy's massive fist. They all got out of the car and Trixie looked up at the building that they were about to enter. She saw a sign that read: ACE CHEMICALS. Something in Trixie was telling her to turn away, but she didn't, she couldn't. Joker had his gun right in her back. They walked up to the front door. Harley tried to open it.

"Mistah J, it's locked," she said.

"Let's try the back door then," offered the Joker. They walked around the Chemical factory.

"Um, why are we here?" asked Trixie, fear in her voice. "I want to go home."

"You'll find out soon enough," said the Joker. He was smiling from ear to ear. They finally got to the back door. Harley tried the door knob.

"It's locked again Mistah J," she said. The Joker had a look on his face that proved that he was thinking.

"Ah," he said and he moved his gun out of Trixie's back and shot the door knob.  The door knob was blasted off and the door creaked open. Harley pushed open the door. Trixie tried to make a run for it, but Joker fired a bullet right next to her. Trixie screamed and stopped dead in her tracks.