Chapter 14: Poison Ivy

"Wuh oh," was the first thing that came out of Trixster's mouth. Trixster didn't think that it was possible, but Joker's face was red with rage.

"TRIXSTER!" he yelled. Harley Quinn and some Joker goons followed behind him as he stormed in the hideout. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," said Trixster calmly.

"Don't play dumb with me girl," said Joker. "You're trying to upstage me, make me a laughing stock. YOU'RE TRYING TO REPLACE ME!"

"Yeah," agreed Harley. "No one replaces my Mistah J and gets away with it..Not even my own daughter!"

"Daddy," said Trixster. "We're not trying to replace you. Since you, technically, kicked me out, me and Prank are trying to become well-known criminals in Gotham. It just so happened that we also became wanted in Metropolis too. I swear on my life that I'm not trying to make you any less of a criminal, I mean, you're the Joker. The greatest criminal in all of Gotham, hell, even the world. Nobody can replace you, not even me. I just wanted to show you that me and Prank aren't a waste of your time. I just want to go back home." Joker seemed to be calming down. He looked over at Prank.

"Is this true?" Joker asked in a much more calmer tone. Prank nodded his head.

"All of it is true boss," he replied. Joker looked at Trixster and smiled.

"Oh come here kiddo," he said holding his arms wide open. Trixster gave him a hug. "I shouldn't have sent you away." Harley gave a high pitched: "Eek!" and joined in on the hug. Then they stopped hugging.

"Well," Joker began. "Now that that's all over, we still have a city to takeover. Harley, are we almost done gathering up the villains?"

"Yes sir," said Harley cheerfully. "All I need is to convince Red to help you in your plans, and we could begin."

"Perfect," said Joker. "Harley, Take Prank and Trixie with you. I have to finish up some things."

"Okee-dokee," said Harley. "Come on you two. It's time to meet my second favorite person in the world."

They arrived at another abandoned building. Thankfully no one was out, so it was easy to get there. 

"Now everyone," Harley began. "Let me do all the talking. I'm not saying that Red is a mean person, she really nice when you get to know her, I'm just saying that things will get done a lot faster if I do all the talking. Now come on." Harley began to walk into the building. Prank and Trixster began to follow behind.

"Who's Red?" asked Prank. Trixster shrugged her shoulders.

"Beats me," she replied. When they walked in, the building  looked like any other abandoned building, dust, broken things, you know, usual abandoned building  stuff, but Harley walked past that to a flight of stairs. As they walked up, the walls seem to have become more, green. Huge plant vines seemed to weave their ways into and out the walls. As they walked up the flights of stairs, Trixster saw that each floor looked liked a mutated jungle. Grass and water covered the floors. Vines hung from the ceiling. Mutant Venus Flytrap pod thingies were placed here and there, and glowing, multicolored flowers decorated the walls. 

"Harley are we almost there," said Trixster getting nervous. "This place is giving me the creeps."

"Also," Prank included. "It smell like the outside, and it looks gross."

"Hey," said Harley defensively. "Don't tell that to Red. She'll literally flip out, and you can't judge someone by their house decorations. If she wants plants all over the place, let her." They reached another floor. Harley began to walk to a door on the left side of the hallway. The door way was covered in beautiful, glowing flowers.