In a very nonsexual way.

The point of tonight is not for us to do it again, I actually want to be here and cuddle with him. To hug him and wake up next to him. "You just make me blush every time you look at me like that." I tell him. "Like what?" he asks. I shake my head and chuckle, "No, you know what." I tell him. He smiles again and wraps his arms around my body.

"I'm not too heavy for you?" he asks. I shake my head and comb his hair, "No." I say simply. He slowly closes his eyes as I continue. He slowly lays his head on my shoulder as he cuddles into me even more. Our bodies seem to fit with each other like perfect puzzle pieces. I even rub his ears and brush his eyebrows with my nails, I stare at his handsome features.

"Ah.. Haha, I almost fell asleep." he opens his eyes and basically makes me have a small heart attack. I smile, he lifts his head and looks at me. My face gets so damn hot, "I'm just looking at you, stop blushing so much." he chuckles and teases. I cover my cheeks with my hands, "I can't." I whine. He takes my hands off my face and I turn away from him, he holds my hands.

"Look at me." he chuckles. "I can't." I chuckle again. "Please." he whispers in my ear, which literally makes my whole damn uterus fall out of my ass. He then laughs because I know he felt my hands grip his when he did that. "Stop laughing at me." I look at him. His face had turned red, and I have no idea why. He then pecks my lips and I stare at his red face.

"I've never.. fallen asleep with a girl in my bed." he finally says. "I've never had a boy in my bed, ever.. you were the first one." I tell him. "I'm happy it's you." he whispers, "Me too." I nod. His eyes drop to my lips and I lick them without even thinking about it. I wait eagerly for him to kiss me, to touch my face with his fingers. His thumb lifts my chin and I raise my chest into his.

I think I've failed to mention that I'm not wearing a bra underneath my shirt, NOT because I want him to feel my bitties. But because I USUALLY don't sleep with a bra! Duh! He sets a gentle kiss on my lips making me smile and he teasingly touches his nose barely with mine. I wait for him to give me a longer kiss, but he doesn't.

As if he's just trying to punch me in the face, he rolls off me, he gets under the blankets. I continue to face the ceiling, feeling so let down that he would tease me this way, what a little ass cheek. But I just have to remember we have all night together, so I quickly let it go and join him underneath the blankets as well.

We face each other, "I never wanted to be mean to a girl." he says randomly, yeah you are mean for teasing me. "Why would you want to?" I ask him, just in case he's not talking about what he did to me. "That girl that took your sweater." I let out a breath, he's actually being serious. I need to chill. "That literally didn't matter." I tell him.

"No, it did." he nods. "She was being mean to you." I stare at his face, "And I didn't just want to let her walk all over you." I look into his eyes, "Thank you." I mumble. He just grins and pulls my body against him. I slowly shut my eyes, "I've always wanted this." I whisper from against his chest. "All these daydreams and fantasies of just laying in your arms." I tell him.

"It was always you Jungkook, always." I feel him kiss my head and I feel relaxed, as if the tease he led on had been fulfilled even though it was just a head kiss. It's enough. "You have no idea." he mumbled. "Tell me, I want to know." I lift my head and look at him. "About?" I blush again,

"When you started to like me, but in more detail than last time." he blushes too. "You'll tell me?" he asks. "Oh, but of course." he moves around for a few seconds and then relaxes. "Let's see.." he whispers. "I think I really started to notice you when you started having play dates with Jae." he says.

So almost immediately. Same.

He chuckles, "I remember getting so nervous when you were around and I would literally want to crap my pants." I chuckle in his chest, I feel him cover me with the blankets even more. I feel very warm. "But whenever we played together, I always thought being mean to you would show you that I liked you." I chuckle again.