Bonus Chapter - Daddy Day Care

Start from the beginning

"We're done! What's next? You wanna play?" I asked after changing her into her usual baby clothes. Diapers and a onesie

"Oh wait, you still can't enjoy your toys so you just wanna watch daddy play? Ok!" I grinned and hurried to my xbox.

"You and I are a team. We can do this." I sat cross legged and laid her across my lap and let her suck a pacifier as I start my game.

It wasn't long when she starts squirming. I gave occasional glances at her but she keeps moving and then a shrill of her cries echoed through the house.

"Shhh. You'll wake the neighbors up." But she just continues to cry and protest with all of her body.

"What? Did you poop again?" Screaming intensifies and I paused on my game

"Oh, you're hungry. Your mom does that." I laughed at the image of my hungry wife like she's been deprived of it all her life.

I carried ella and bounced her one side of my arms, calming her, while making her milk with the other. I've learned the art of doing it with one hand.

She calmed herself and stared at her milk bottle and I shook it infront of her face. I moved the bottle in a circle and she followed it with her eyes.

I put it near her but pulled it back when she opened her mouth then threw it and turned, catching it from the back. I was grinning from ear to ear. It usually can't catch it but I did it this time. Ella, however, is unamused as she turns red and and her mouth quivers which looks soo cute!

"Awwweee" I cooed then she wailed

"Ok, ok. I'll stop teasing." I feed her with her milk and she sucked on it. I hurried back to our L-shaped sofa and got the controller. I sat down and closed myegs together and bent it abit to lay her in my lap on her back.

Since she still needs my heel holding her bottle, I used to bottom to support my controller and resume playing.

"Yes yes yes! I'm winning!" I got my tongue out in concentration.

"Oh shit!" I cussed. I cusd carelessly whenever jennie's not around or she'll freak. It's not like ella can understand it anyway.

"Oh shit oh shit! Nooo!" The bottle suddenly rolled to the side and I looked down at ella, milk drunk.

"Let's burp it up!" I threw the controller cause I lost anyway and hugged her to my chest and rubbed her back.

"Follow dada~" I gathered air on my mouth then burped. She just laughed at it. "Come on, you can do it too~" I showed her how to burp again and she just laughs.

"Now you're laughing cause you're full" I mocked and she burped.

"Hsgstt yeow~"

"Are you gonna start talking now? You feel like talking?" I cooed and she smiled. Ah, my heart is full. I feel so attacked.

"Dada loves youu~ Oh shhht!" My eyes widened as I try to catch the phone. I was trying to take a video, good thing it didn't land on her face.

"Oh shhhvdgsfst" I gasped and stared at her then snapped my head left to right

"Don't say that when mommy gets here." She squealed and laughed

"Sbysgw gwyy~" phew. Jennie will skin me alive if that was her first word.

🍀

"Tae? I'm home!" I called out. They're not in the living room.

"Mon amour?" I called again and peeked at the kitchen. It's quiet. Did they leave?

I went to our room and leaned on the door frame, taking in the sight.

Ella woke up and looked around. Her hand went to taehyung's lips and pats it but he didn't stir.

"Hi there~" I cooed in a whisper. She smiled and raised her hands at me. I chuckled and slowly got her out from tae's embrace.

"Welcome home." My eyes darted to taehyung who just woke up.

"I love you." I whispered and leaned down to kiss him. He smiled in our kis when I hear ella say something.

"Did you say something?" I excitedly say and taehyung sat up, still in a daze while I sat next to him coaxing ella.

"Come on, say ma-ma"

"Mmm~" she's trying.

"Owwshet" I froze and taehyung snapped his head to us, finally wide awake.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" ella laughed gleefully, unaware of father's counted hours.