Chapter 8: First Time

Ben and I went back to his flat. When we walked in, he took my coat off for me and I sat on the couch while he took his off. He looked over at me after and smiled.

"So," he said. "What do you want to do now?"

"I think you know," I said. Ben smiled softly and walked over to the couch, sitting next to me.

"We don't have to," he said. "I mean... if you're not ready, we can wait."

"No," I said. "I want to do this. I... I really care about you, Benji." Ben smiled and leaned over, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Alright," he said. "If you're really sure you want this... then we can do it."

"I'm sure," I said, nodding my head. "I just have one small request though. Since I've never done this before, I want to take it slow. Really slow."

"I can do that," Ben said. He stood up and held out his hand. I took his hand and he led me upstairs to his bedroom. Just being in there made my heart race and my breathing become faster. I wanted to do this, but I was so nervous, and I think Ben could tell. He hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"It's alright, baby," he said. "We can go as slow as you want to, I promise." I smiled slightly and leaned back against him. He kissed my forehead softly and I turned around to face him. I kissed him softly, but passionately as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So," I said as he pulled away. "Where do we start?" Ben just took my hand and walked me over to the bed. We sat down on the end of it and he started kissing me again. His lips moved from away from my lips and down to my neck. I moaned softly as he sucked on my neck. His hand started running up my shirt, but I grabbed it right before he got to my chest.

"Is something wrong?" Ben asked.

"I'm sorry," I said. "You just got really close to my breasts and I got nervous... I don't know why." Ben and I both laughed softly.

"That's ok, love," he said, moving a strand of hair out of my face. "I may have gone a little too fast."

"I think you just caught me off guard," I said. I leaned back over to Ben and we started kissing again. I started to get more comfortable with him and I lied down on the bed with him hovering over me. He took his shirt off and I stared up at him in awe. He had an incredible body. I shouldn't have been so surprised, he had been playing rugby for years. Ben leaned back down to kiss me and I ran my hand up and down his toned abs. He started playing with the hem of my shirt and I helped him lift it over my head. He tossed it on the floor before quickly moving on to my pants. He took his off too, leaving us both in our underwear.

"You're so beautiful, Charlie," Ben whispered, kissing the exposed part of my chest softly. He sat back up and started searching for a condom in his nightstand. I started breathing a little heavier and he grabbed my hand softly.

"Are you alright, love?" He asked me, running his hand through my hair. I nodded hesitantly. Ben kissed me softly and started taking my bra off, but I stopped him.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Did you want to leave it on?" He asked me.

"Oh," I said. "No, I guess not. I think I just needed a little more warning." Ben chuckled softly and finished taking my bra off. He stared at me for a minute before moving his hands down to my panty line. He pulled my underwear down and threw them on the floor with the rest of our clothes before taking off his boxers. He leaned back over me and pressed his forehead against mine.

"Are you ready, my love," Ben asked me. I took a deep breath and nodded. "Just relax baby," he whispered. "We'll take it nice and slow, ok?" I gave him a little half smile and nodded. He kissed me passionately before entering me slowly. Honestly, it hurt. A lot. I bit down on my hand, trying to ease some of the pain. Ben starting kissing my neck, trying to distract me.

"Are you alright, baby?" Ben whispered in my ear. I nodded reluctantly. I was in pain, but not so much that I wanted him to stop. Once he was all the way inside me, he stayed there to let me adjust while he continued leaving little kisses all over my neck and face. After a minute or so, I started to get used to the new feeling.

"Ben," I said softly. Ben stopped kissing me and looked up at me. "Move," I said. "Please."

"Are you sure, Charlie?" He asked me. I nodded quickly. He started moving in and out of me slowly while his hands explored my body. I moaned softly as tears formed in my eyes, both from pleasure and pain. After a while, Ben started moving faster and got a little rougher, but I didn't mind. It still hurt, but it felt good too.

"Talk to me, baby," Ben said softly. "How do you feel?"

"Good," I said, slightly out of breath. "Don't stop." Ben smirked and started moving faster. After a few more seconds, I cam and he followed right after me. He lied down next to me and started playing with my hair while we both caught our breath.

"How do you feel, darling?" Ben asked me.

"Wonderful," I said. "It still hurts, but I'm glad we did that."

"Me too," Ben said with a smile. I moved closer to him and snuggled into his chest while he stroked my hair. He kissed my forehead softly and we just lied there in silence for a moment.

"Charlie," Ben said after a few minutes.

"Yes, love?" I replied. Ben sighed and kissed my to top of my head before saying,

"I love you."