PART 22......... Betrayal

(Pic of Jax)
Jax's POV

"Go in through the back!" I yelled.

The shooting started 5 minutes ago and still no sign of Lena or Alec. We searched the whole house and still nothing. 12 of Alec's men were fatally injured and 8 of mine were fighting for their lives. That's when Oscar collapsed to the floor. The sound of one single gunshot rang through my ears.

"Shit!" He yelled. "My knee!"
"I got you! Ok hold on please!" Courtney rushed to his side aiding his injured knee.

"Get the hell out of here, Jax!" Alec yelled at the top of the staircase, Roger, Logan, and Cypress by his side. He was aiming his gun at Oscar and Courtney.

"Oscar was a warning shot!" He yelled.

Alec shot my best friend.

"Take him to the car Courtney." Brenden yelled, and she did.

"She's mine!"  He yelled.
After that I couldn't contain myself, shots from all guns were being fired.

Lena's POV

I heard the shots get louder and louder as I stood curled up in a ball next to Alec's bed. I cried thinking that I may never see Alec again. Who was he fighting? I thought to myself.

That's when the door handle started shaking.

I frantically crawled away from the door. The person on the other side of the door was messing with the lock. They obviously knew how to get in without a key.

After many shakes, the door flew open, revealing the most terrifying thing I've seen in years.

"Hello my darling. Did you miss me?"

HI MY LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!
Oscar is down! 7 of Jax's men are down and 12 of Alec's. But the worst part, Victor got to Lena! I'm so excited for the next few chapters! One of the best cliffhangers in the whole book in my opinion! Soo... Who's next to get the bullet? What is Victor planning? Will a union between Alec and Jax will form against Victor? Keep reading Dragged In to find out! Don't forget to
Like
Comment
And
Vote
:)