Monochrome

Imagine a big house. A house that has everything that you ever dreamed of. It has the dream size kitchen with ever type of food imaginable. The floor is has heating and in the living room the carpet is so soft and fluffy that you think that you're walking on a cloud. 

Your room is painted with your favourite colour and everything that made your dream bedroom was in place. You loved your room, and care for it. The bed is so comfortable that you always fall asleep within minutes.

Your friends love coming over to your house, and together you all play together creating memories that are supposed to last a life time. Your house is perfect. Your life is perfect.

Everything is just... Perfect.

Now imagine a hurricane or a tornado coming in the middle of a summer's night and ripping your prefect home. The place that you once knew as you're home is now nothing but a shamble. The food that once filled your kitchen, is now being eaten by rodents or has gone mouldy. The floor that was once warm whenever you wanted it, is now freezing cold and wires stick up becoming it a risk to your health. 

Your once beloved room, is now no more. The colour that was once on the wall, is now peeling and half of it is covered in dirt. The bed that was comfortable once upon a time is now in two. 

The people that you once called friends are nowhere to be seen. Instead they are busy telling everyone your problems and troubles. The memories that was once there, just like the house, they are now gone. 

Your once perfect home is in ruins. 

That house is me. I was once happy. I was once happy. 

But now, I am broken beyond repair.