Chapter 29: Edible Undies

Start from the beginning

Jimin whined, "The air did." Yoongi laid back a little more, "No one cares for the air's opinion." Jimin furrowed his brows, "I do..."

"LET US THE FUCK IN, IT'S COLDER THAN YOUR HEART," Taehyung rushed to the door, turning the knob with his sweater paw and snorting at Namjoon covered in 6 layers of clothing, Jin looking pissed and Hoseok whistling casually.

All 3 rushed in, Jin banging the door shut and letting out a long sigh of relief. Jin took off his jacket, putting his bags down, "I'm not going back home. I'm sleeping here. I refuse to step outside ever again." 

Jungkook pouted, "But-" Taehyung sighed, putting the bags on a table and helping Hoseok and Namjoon settle in as well.

Jin took a present out of the bag, "Here, enjoy." Taehyung smiled and hugged Jin, repeating 'thank you' to him several times. Jungkook grinned, peering over Tae's shoulder to see the present. 

When the present's wrapping was ripped to smithereens, Taehyung opened the box, receiving a slight scolding from Jin, "It's fragile, be careful." Taehyung nodded, taking out another small box. He looked confused as he opened that box, finding another box smaller than the last inside. That action repeated quite a few times before they finally got to the gift, there was a small black box and Jungkook rested his chin on Tae's shoulder, quickly opening it.

It was a locket. Taehyung opened the locket and found pictures of Jin...on both sides. Taehyung gave a sour face before laughing, "Beautiful! Best gift yet." Jimin whined, "Heyyy, mine was better!" Jungkook rolled his eyes, "No yours wasn't Jimin." Jimin glared at Jungkook, "I wasn't talking to you, noob." 

Taehyung closed the locket, putting it on the table carefully and giggling, "Beautiful gift, Jin. Thank you." Jin hair flipped his non-existant long hair and smiled, "I know right, it's quite a charmer." Jungkook nodded, "Yup, indeed it is..." 

Namjoon looked at them sheepishly, taking something out of a bag...A piece of glass..? "I was...meant to give you wine but...the bottle broke.." Taehyung looked at him worriedly, "Did anyone get hurt? Did it make a mess?" Namjoon put the glass back in the bag, "Thankfully, no one got hurt but I did make a bit of a mess in Jin's car...I think he's forgiven me though." 

Jin shook his head, "I have not, actually. You will have to make that car spotless by next week or I'll use you as the cleaning product." Namjoon shook his head sadly, "Nevermind." Taehyung looked at Namjoon sympathetically, "It's okay, Joon. You don't need to worry about spilled milk, we already appreciate your presence, we didn't ask for a gift anyways!" Namjoon smiled thankfully, "That's a huge relief."

Hoseok smiled sweetly, "I got plushies for you! Here, take, take, take!" Taehyung hugged him tightly, the plushy in the middle of them, it was comfortable anyways, afterwards, Jungkook gave Hoseok a bit of an awkward hug as well, thanking him. 

Hoseok got Taehyung a tiger plushie and he got Jungkook a bunny one. 

When they all got settled, knowing everyone arrived, they ate from random dishes Jungkook took the time to cook, they laughed and made the stupidest jokes and even managed to wreck the house.

After some time of banter and laughing, Tae got up and put up a mistletoe at their door, smiling cheekily and getting onto Jungkook's back, whispering into his ear, "Do you think we could get Yoongi and Hoseok under the mistletoe?" Jungkook nodded, holding Taehyung securely on his back and making his way over to Jimin, "Jim, can you get Yoongi under the mistletoe over there? You know, the one under the door that leads to the hallway?" Jimin nodded and put his wine down, going to Yoongi.

Jungkook went to Hoseok, telling him to get him something from the bedroom. Taehyung kissed Jungkook's neck, "My genius bunny." Jungkook blushed, smiling at the flustered expressions on Yoongi and Hoseok's faces when Jin pointed out the mistletoe above them. 

They chanted 'kiss,' smiling at the passionate kiss they shared. As if inspired, Jungkook manoeuvred Taehyung off his back, intertwining their lips, cupid shaped lips matching so perfectly with unique and special lips, they really loved each other's lips, they were so soft and delicate. Luscious and lascivious. They danced the dance only their lips knew, ignoring the presence around them as they played with each other's soft and fluffy hair, straightening out all the knots that laced around their shining hair. It was an astounding feeling neither of them could replace.

Jimin laughed, "To Taekook and Sope!" 

Jin suddenly kissed Namjoon for a good 8 seconds, pulling away and smiling, "I've forgiven you." 

Jimin smiled in awe, "And to Nam..."

Hoseok chuckled, "Namjin!" 

So, they spent the rest of the night, drinking and living the life they all enjoyed.

"To Christmas and to Taehyung's birthday!" 

Taehyung tilted his head, smiling playfully, "To Christmas, to my birthday and to my shitty friends."

Yoongi took a sip of wine, "To edible undies!"

"YOONGI!"