Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Five

Start from the beginning

Pain is just pleasure with the volume up

I want it louder

I'm spending all my money on her

No matter where I go there she is

Half naked waiting for me

Waiting for me

Every little thing about her says she's trouble, trouble

And every little thing she do just makes me want her more

More and more...»

Scorpius looks at you standing at the door and smiles.

—Is everything ok, sweetie?

—Yes mum. It's just... Pans, she... She is so hot and sassy —he sighs—. She drives me wild.

—You're so in love with her, aren't you? —He nods and a beautiful smile lights his face up—. Hope and I baked biscuits —you place the plate on his desk.

—Hmm... Chocolate chips. Thanks mum —he kisses your cheek and eats a couple of biscuits—. Hope! Would you mind to come? I'm picking up Pans in half an hour. What should I wear?

Hope heads to his bedroom. She is bringing Draco by holding his hand.

—Come daddy. Mummy and I baked biscuits —she says with her sweet little voice.

—Hey gorgeous —Draco hugs you from behind and kisses your neck.

—Oh hey handsome —you caress his beautiful face and kiss him tenderly—. Want some biscuits?

—Sure.

You feed him tenderly and he plants a peck on your lips. Hope and Scorpius look at each other and smile...

Six years later...

It's Hope's First Year at Hogwarts. She has been sorted into Slytherin. Scorpius is very proud, as well as Draco and you. Puberty hit her at age 10, so her girly shapes started developing at a young age. She is so beautiful and the other girls are jealous, especially because she caught all the boys attention. They started bullying her psychologically.

The headmaster owls Draco and you to inform about the situation. Both of you are furious and sad at the same time, especially Draco. He blames himself. He thinks that Hope is paying for his bullying behavior in the past.

Draco and you are alone in your manor since Scorpius and Pansy moved together. You've got a job as a substitute flying instructor at Hogwarts, so you're gonna be away from home for a month.