The King of Corruption

Start from the beginning

(Just think that there's meat hanging on the tree bamboos)

Deer Terrace Pavilion~The Pool of Ruin: Anti-Army/Anti-Country: C+: The pavilion where the infamous Lake of Wine and Forest of Meat was located. This is the eternal curse which will follow Di Xin for the rest of his life, the proof of his degradation from power to his age of decadence. This curse can also apply to all enemies close, the essence of corruption and decadance shall be inflicted on all the targets who will slowly lose the sight of everything and fall for their own pleasures and debauchery, slowly falling into the lake of the eternal corruption until their bones are melted and turn into the wine which fills the lake. Game Effects; Inflicts several random types of debuffs for 1 turn. Charms all enemies for 1 turn. Poisons all enemies by 2110 for 3 turns. Arts NP.

Summoning: "I hope that you are aware of the risks which implies summoning me, if you do, then. Rider, the King of Zhou, Di Xin, has answered your summonings. Let us work together, Master."

My Room comments: 1: "Be always on the move and try to not fall. Because from that very moment, someone may take advantage of your weakness."

2: "You shall face ruin, but I shall still remain your Servant. I hope you're prepared for that."

3: "Servant and Master, are like how a general directs his troops. Yet I wonder the how the one who was a king ended up on the soldier possition under you, who's neither a general nor a governor."

Taigong Wang: "The Sage Duke... I see... I see... I see.... it may be fate playing with me. But I at least know that if I went out of place, he shall be the one to stop me."

Tamamo no Mae: "AAARRRGGGHH!!! DA JI!!! DA JI!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!! I'LL DESTROY YOU!!! Hm? Wait... You aren't truly Da Ji, aren't you? Sorry Miss Shrine Maiden, I'll compesate to you by giving you some of the finest quality of wine. Don't worry, it doesn't come from my Noble Phantasm."

Qin Shi Huang(Lostbelt/Panhuman): "Ah... T-The First Emperor... Such a gallant figure filled with pride and majesty... One such as me could never hope to be on the same level as him."

Mithridates: "King Mithridates. Can I ask you some advices on poisons? What for? It is...(He smiles maliciously) to make a certain 'someone' squirm of agony and pain. You will? Thank you!"

Twisted Wonderland Singularity Servants: "Hmm... Did I really team up with such nefarious persons such as them? Well... I can't deny that I can be seen the same as them, a heartless and cruel villain. Hehe~ I also can't deny that some of the moments when we sang together was... lovely and cool."

Alice?: "Little lady, I hope you are aware of the facts involving being a Servant, right? Hm? Counting on me? Don't, or else, you might find ruin."

Huang Feihu: "Ah... Huang Feihu-dono... I... I better maintain my distance from him... After all... I caused him nothing but troubles. I really do not have the right to ask for his forgiveness."

Taisui Xingjun: "I... I know that young man isn't my son, Yin Jiao... But even so... I want to make things right... After all, I have done nothing but to fail him as a father."

Event: "Hmm...? I'll just drink wine on my room, go play as much as you want on the event."

Birthday: "Have you ever had the thought of regreting to be even be alive? Sorry, that's just how I think, it has nothing to do with you."

Holy Grail: "The grail? My wish would be something similar to King Mithridates, the chance to re-start my life and avoid my ruin. But I know that grail won't make my wish reality. About the True Grail? Hahahaha!!(He smiles deviously and in a cruel manner) That's something you should know already."

Bond Lines: 1: "Hm? You were there? I guess I should move on."

2: "Don't be afraid of asking me anything. Even if it is something personal, I won't hold it against you."

3: "If I was really like this in life? Haha! That is the type of Servant I am. It doesn't matter how I used to be in life, right now, I'm nothing but a contradicting existance who lives to make anything surrounding me face ruin!"

4: "About my final moments...? (Sighs deeply)... I didn't want to be killed like a common criminal, that is all there was to it. I couldn't neither face the people, nor I couldn't stand that damned place that damn fox created... so I burned it... But now that curse is with me as a Servant... I can't never escape from it..."

5: "Oh! Master. How about it? An drink on a lake under the moonlight. Hm? Why are getting agitated? Oh! Don't worry, it won't be on my Noble Phantasm, it will be a normal scenary, I promise. The fact that you're willing to put faith on this failed excuse of a king is more than enough to feel nothing but friendship for you. Let us go down to this path of darkness without succumbing to it."

Noble Phantasm damage: "This pain!! It is overwhelming!!"

Regular damage: "You scum!"

Defeat: 1: "Ahh... I guess this is it... sorry..."

2: "I knew... it would end this way... Go on... take my head..."

Victory: 1: "HAHAHAHA!! YES! SQUIRM IN PAIN, CRY IN FRUSTRATION AND WHINE!!"

2: "I won? Whoa! I really did not see that coming."

3: "How long this sensation of prosperity will last? If it is momentanous, then I'll just enjoy it while it lasts."

Noble Phantasm: "(The scene changes to a forest filled with meat as all the enemies are throwed inside the lake) The descent into depravity is the essence of ruin and the rise of decadence(An poisonous mist fills the air as the enemies are sinking more deeply). This waters are that ruin...(The enemies sink completely as Rider is seen being on a boat while drinking a wine) Sink... sink..."

Voice: Kenji Nojima.
Other Qualifying classes: Caster, Assassin, Avenger.

Vote and Subscribe.