The King of Corruption

Start from the beginning

(Second Ascension outfit. The brown parts are emerald color)

 The brown parts are emerald color)

(Third and final Ascension outfit. The purple parts are emerald color)

History: He was the last king of the Shang Dynasty, which was toppled by the emerging Zhou Dynasty.

In his early reign, he was stated to have abilities above those of normal men and was quick-witted and quick-tempered. He was intelligent to win all his arguments and could even hunt wild beasts with his barehands in legends. He even gathered more land for the Shang by battling the territories around it.

However, due to seduction in his later years, King Zhou gave himself to drinking, women and abandoning all his morals, ignoring all states of affair in the country. He also created many forms of entertaiment and torture techniques. One of them being the Alcohol Pool and Meat Forest, which is basically means what it says, making it one of the biggest acts of a corrupted ruler.

Due to the huge spending, large taxes were implemented and the people's hope was lost. All who opposed him were either killed or imprisoned. His reign ended when Jiang Ziya(Taigong Wang) with his army defeated the Shang Dynasty and King Zhou took all his treasures and ran. He set fire to his palace and commited suicide.

Rarity: ☆☆☆.
Cards: Quick/Quick/Arts/Arts/Buster.
Alignment: Chaotic-Evil.
Strength: B.
Endurance: C.
Agility: C.
Mana: D.
Luck: E-.
Noble Phantasm: C+.

Class Skills~

Magic Resistance: A.

Riding: C++.

Personal Skills~

Torture Techniques: A+: While Daji was the one who performed them mostly, King Zhou was the one who devised most of those torture techniques thus reaching almost to the zenith.

Innocent Monster(Royal): EX: "It's not my fault... I didn't... I didn't want to... I just..." The corruption of Daji has turned this king, who was known as a wise and strong, into the incarnation of a decadent ruler. This version contains the Charisma skill as a bonus. Game Effects; Increases party's attack for 3 turns. Lowers all enemies defenses for 3 turns. Gains critical stars every 3 turns.

Imperial Privilege(Ruin): E: This version of Imperial Privilege works on the same way as the normal one, but unlike the common Imperial Privilege, this one is just meant as a type of curse which degrades the opponents stats slowly until Di Xin remains the strongest. It only works during a fight. Game Effects; Each attack lowers an enemy's defense for 5 turns, 3 turns. Heals party by 1800.

Noble Phantasm~