Boot

Oooooh my god. It's here the sequel to Just Another Number. Let's go guys!

3rd person POV:

The Galactic Empire brought peace and order to the galaxy. This obviously caused some people to be unhappy with the Empire. But that didn't matter to Y/N L/N. He was your average teenager. He had a life, friends, family, hell even a girlfriend. That all ended one day when a rebel bomb was detonated on a bridge that took everything from him. Y/N L/N lost everything that day and with a burning hatred for the rebellion he joins the Galactic Empire's Storm Trooper Corps. We find the recruit in the armory dawning his white armor for a training exercise.

Y/N's POV:

I stare into the black eyes of my helmet and make sure it's perfectly polished. I don't need to be rung out for having crappy gear.

Ethan: Hey Knox.

Knox. My nickname earned for asking a stupid question during a survival course.

Y/N: Hey Ethan.

That's Ethan, he's our platoons jokester. However annoying his jokes may be he's a good guy.

Alex: Hey guys c'mon the DS wants us in 15.

That guy is Alex, the resident cheerful guy. How does he do it here?

Bruce: Ah we'll be fine.

The bigger man known as Bruce slings his arm around the smaller Alex. Bruce is our big guy, physically the strongest guy in the room.

Natalie: Oh can it big guy.

I look to the door to see the slim bodies of Jane and Natalie who just so happen to be our born leaders. They work well together and have carried our group this far into bootcamp.

Zero: Hey Nat.

Replied our bald headed Zero. This guy came from one of the mining worlds and lost his hair due to the toxic fumes. I also think it got to him mentally.

Jane: Okay that's enough chitchat. Fox company fall out!

We all shoot to our feet and place our helmets onto our heads. We then make our way to our line up spot and wait for the DS to come and wring us out for anything really.

DS: Pvt L/N what the fuck is this?!

He jabs his finger onto my chest piece leaving a smudge.

Y/N: Sir a smudge sir!

DS: I can see that! Why is it on your uniform?!

Y/N: Sir the Private was being incompetent sir!

DS: Thats what i fucking thought! On your faces!

We all drop down to the push-up position.

DS: Exercise!

We all begin our pushups. What pushes me through is the will to graduate. Bootcamp ends soon and I will not flunk out now.

DS: Now then.

We stop and stand up straight.

DS: We will begin the combat simulation. This is a test and will be counted towards graduation. Move it!