imagine: your first time filming an intimate scene

i sat in my trailer on the couch holding my script in my hand,i was panicking for the last two weeks about a scene i had to do with timmy.someone who was my best friend and co-star.he didn't know how much i was nervous for it.

i heard a knock on my trailer door."come in " the door cracked open only for me to see a mop of curls. timmy. i places my script down smiling,motioning him to come in. he walked up the mini stairs closing the door behind him.

"Hey is..everything good?." he stood there feeling relaxed. how was he good at being calm when we have our important scene in less then 30 minutes.
i sighed shrugging. i guess i should be honest to him.

"Tim i'm scared." i said after a moment of silence was between us. he frowned sitting next to me."awe why? you'll do great.you're a fantastic actress i just know we'll do good this scene." i smiled but it faded quickly. "i don't wanna sound dumb but,this is the first time i've ever done a scene where i have to take my clothes off." i admitted.i was very insecure about my body and wasn't feeling very comfortable. especially taking off my clothes in front of people. but timmy was someone i knew and i should be fine right?

even though in the scene i'll be in my bra and underwear i still felt like crying. timmy scooted closer to me rubbing my shoulder trying to comfort me."hey, i'll make sure you can wear a robe after so you don't feel exposed and naked." he smiled. "i won't let them make you lay there half naked on set.i just want you to feel comfortable with me ,happy and  to be sure you're ready.i can even let them push back the filming ti-" i cut him off no i didn't want that i needed to get this over with.its my job

"Tim, we cant it's today, i don't wanna mess up the filming schedule." i protested shaking my head. he nodded .and on cue voices were heard outside the trailer door."Timotheé and y/n! it's time for your scene!" my heart beat sped up and timmy noticed giving my hand a squeeze.

"hey hey hey.i'll be right with you,and just breathe and take it easy. pretend it's just us there okay, i got you." i smiled feeling my nerves go down a little with his pep talk.he seriously knows how to make me feel better  we walked out and heeded to set side by side.

i entered on set waking in the bedroom they built. i looked at timmy with panic."Im still here, after all this we can go watch a movie in your trailer or get some smoothies." he spoke with a whisper.i smiled at the idea nodding. "okay that makes me feel better." we sat on the bed ready for our scene.  

"Okay! cameras are rolling in..5..4..3..2.,and action" the producer yells. timmy grabs me gently bringing me into a heated kiss.our hands are in each other's hair and hands foaming each other's  bodies until he mumbles "jump" i jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist,then feeling him walk closing the space between me and the wall behind us.  

"take your shirt off." he demanded. i pulled away quickly,giving him a look but trying not to break character and reached the hem of my shirt peeling it off.i was in my bra and he sighed,letting his eyes scan me . "You're so beautiful." he blurted. i don't think that was in the script but okay?! i laughed  bringing him back in a kiss, moving us to the bed.

he laid me on my back letting my legs dangle on the edge of the bed.i unzipped my jeans and shimmied out of them hearing a plopping noise on the carpet beneath us. timmy was stripping his own clothes off leaving him in his boxers,moving between my legs,kissing my neck down.

i moaned closing my eyes,feeling him suck at my neck.he rolled us over so i was on top.we stared at each other panting. "And cut!!" the director yelled.the cameras stopped rolling.i got off timmy feeling his hands slide off my waist. "you did great!" he smiled. i still felt nervous. but thank god it was over

"Hey can we get her a robe please?!"timmy yelled politely to the crew,he stood in front of me blocking everyone's view. crew lady came with a dark blue robe. "thank you so much." he said to her and took it opening it turning to me. "hey, here you go." i stood up and let him put it on me making sure i felt comfy,then tying the string around my waist. "there." he rubbed my back wrapping his arm around my shoulder" How are you feeling." he asked. looking with concern.

"You know,i think i'm feeling ok,maybe that wasn't so bad." i laughed. he guided me off set. "you guys did great! we don't have to re do this scene since your chemistry was well!" a women pointed out. "thank you for making sure i was okay with all this timmy." i admitted. i was happy he was making sure this whole thing didn't go wrong.he really is such s good friend. "Yeah anytime, that's what friends are for." he answers.

heading back to our trailers we got our normal clothes on and i got my things together waiting to go and get smoothies with him.i smiled thinking about the scene over and over again. i have to admit he was really good at pretending to be into me for that scene.

after a few moment i heard a knock again. "Hey i'm ready! wanna go?" timmy asked,standing outside the door." i laughed getting off the couch . "yeah i'm ready!." i opened the door seeing him smile wide taking my hand,i walked carefully down the trailer stairs and we were off to get smoothies in town.

ladies and gentleman.....this was badly written. and i actually just wrote it 😳 so i hope it's all okay. enjoy babies. xxxx