sweet nothings

'wanna watcha movie or something princess?' tim called out, he walked from the kitchen coming into the living room as i sat on the comforter with my head in my hands staring at my screen completely tuning everything out. the only thing i was trying to focus on was finding my screenplay and trying to get stuff ready for work but it just wasn't doing good.

today was so stressful and i wanted to just be with timmy and just the two of us alone, but i was flooded with work and my anxiety was getting the best of me, last night i cried in frustration, in hysterics, but the thing was, timmy wasn't by my side to see it, of course i didn't want him to and i was home alone that night while he was working, not a call, a text or anything since i had to work it out on my own and breathe.

'hey, you good?' i haven't even noticed he was now a couple feet near me,he now walked over and sat next to me moving a hair out of my face with a look of concern. i looked away sighing. 'I-i'm sorry what were you asking?'

'i was asking if you wanted to watch a movie, yanno since we haven't in awhile' he looked at me patiently for an answer. i forced a small smile
'no thanks uh, i'm gonna finish this' i turned back to my laptop.

it was quiet for maybe a minute and a half until he cleared his throat.' you seem tired and look kinda stressed come here' i looked down in thought as a smile tired smile crept onto my lips and moving the laptop off my lap scooting over to him.

he wrapped me softly in an embrace, using his left arm to support me and using his right to rub my back. 'i love you,okay' he murmured against my neck as his hot breathe tickled a spot there.

i felt hot tears trickle down my cheeks, sniffing into his chest , everything started coming down on me, the stress. timmy looked down at me in confusion.

'hey...hey, what's wrong,' i shook my head, i didn't want him to see me, i hated when people saw me cry, i didn't want him to think i was weak but i did feel that anyways.i felt him run his hands softly through my hair.

'sorry' i mumbled, i feel like i couldn't even hear myself from how quiet my voice sounded.

'i never want you to apologize for being upset okay, it's totally okay to cry' he kisses my forehead and taking his thumb gently wiping my tears. he smiled and pulled me closer, rubbing his hands on my arm a bit.

'hey, since you feel stressed how about i give you a massage and we can cuddle for the rest of the day, is that okay with you?' i nodded smiling loving the idea. he always knew how to make me feel better. and i m thankful to have him.

we enter our room as i laid down on the bed in my shorts and Sports bra laying on my stomach. he had lotion in his lap and straddled the back of my legs gently.

'okay it's gonna be a little cold okay so, i'm giving a warning ' i chuckle dryly shutting my eyes. his hands started on my shoulder blades in circular motion, not to harsh but just right. timmy was being so gentle and sweet and was humming along to one of his favorite songs.

i would join in a little since it was a song that played quite often with us both in the car. his hand moved to my lower back , knuckles into my skin. i let out a quiet breathe loving the feeling.

'thanks for this, i really appreciate it.' he came up close and kissed below my ears smiling.

'anytime princess, i love you' my heart melted at his kind self.'love you more' i finished leaning my head back down on the bed closing my eyes.

he finished massaging me after my arms and legs were done, i now laid my head in his lap as we sat there talking and him mentioning filming last night or funny family stories causing me to crack up. my eyes getting smaller from smiling so wide. and the sides of the stomach hurting from how funny it was.

he was my person, someone who made me feel complete, he was my home.i snaked an arm around the back of his neck and slowly brought him to my lips, we stayed like that for a couple seconds, i smiled through kiss as he pulled away and started peppering kisses on my cheek, the to my neck and ended it with a soft eskimo kiss.
(aka noses touching each other softly)

tossing us over, i was on top of him now with the biggest smile on my face. i forgot what i was even sad or stressed about these last few days in this moment cause he was here. and he made me forget it. being the best boyfriend he was.

moving a curl from his beautiful eyes , leaning down a-bit i kissed his eyes softly, he licked his lips looking at me through his long lashes. 'god...your fucking beautiful' he whispered, causing me to blush hard. i hid my face in his chest.

'Okay woah, you look like a tomato honey' he laughed referring to the blush creeping on my cheeks, he lifted my head up causing me to laugh.

'But a cute tomato right?' i asked now leaning my elbow on the bed sitting up. he nods 'definitely'

time flew by for the both us as we ended up falling asleep in each other's arms, our bodies pressed together sweetly, occasionally moving around spooning each other.

dedicated to my lovely readers out there who have anxiety or are goin through it and have a special person who makes them feel better . so sorry if it doesn't sound good or has spelling errors in this chapter, but your girl was having a rough few days this week. love y'all ❤️