Facing the truth

Part #2 of  ' No, it's yours '

enjoy angels it's long again and it took me a day
writing it, i'm exhausted but i love writing ✍🏻💕
and i can't wait for the next one!

Your POV

we arrived at my place, he turned off the car looking at me in the passenger seat.

'lets go inside okay' he said before taking out my keys handing them to me, slowly taking them getting out myself. he came up behind me with a hand pressed to my  shoulder blade.

we headed up the stairs to my room number.i check the mail box finding some mail in there and swiftly taking it out heading inside

'do you need anything? here i did get our food to go from the cafe ' he offered knowing i didn't eat back at the place.

'Timmy—we have to talk' i told him feeling anxious  again standing in the kitchen. i took my  jacket  off putting it  on the hook , setting the keys down in the bowl , timmy glances in my direction  just as nervous as i was .he nods .

'here let's sit over here' i gesture to the couch . we both took a seat as i wiped my watery red eyes facing him.  

'tim-i know this is gonna sound crazy but, do you remember the time you slept with me at the after party armie had 2 months ago' i carefully asked him seeing timmy's eyebrows knit together thinking. 'i do yeah, what about it?' he said waiting for me to continue.

i inhaled a shaky breathe trying to keep myself together.'Tim, did...did you use protection, when we had sex?' he looked nervous ,scared or like he was about to get sick 'i-i'm sure we did we weren't drunk or anything remember?' he said in an obvious tone but not in a rude one.

'where are you even going with this y/n?' he sounded scared  but tried hiding it with his tone .'timmy...i'm asking because i don't think we did use protection' it was my turn to look away , my back was turned towards his as my body leaned the other way on the couch.

'what the the hell are you talking about' he said , voice raising a little.i didn't look at him as he grew frustrated. he put his head in his hands.

'timmy....i'm pregnant' i started tearing up again and took a look  at him,   he looked pale and he looked like he was gonna pass out. he simply sat there not saying a word staring at the wooden floor in front of him. i wiped my nose with my sleeve inching towards him.

'please look at me, timmy don't ignore me' i begged as water continued to flow out my eyes. 'i need you to say something please!' i couldn't bare feeling like he hated me or was angry. the silence was hurting my heart by each second. the only sound in the room was my stupid voice.

'Are you sure it's mine?' he coldy asked. 'Yes,it's yours ' i told him with all honestly . why did he not believe me? this hurt even more. i didn't ask for this to happen and it just did. '

'i-i have to go somewhere, i'm just gonna go call an uber' he quickly got up from his seat putting his coat on in fast movement.

'please don't leave me here–timmy, no don't go! ' i followed after him heading towards my front door, he slammed it before i could get a hold of his arm,i slid down against the door in tears.

over and over i repeated i didn't wanna be alone, curled up in a ball holding my head in my knees rocking myself back and forth. ten minutes go by and i ended up falling asleep on the cold floor .

Timmy

i dashed out of y/n's place heading out to the streets to call an uber or a friend . it was windy and cold as i cling onto my jacket for warmth shakily looking through my contact list .