the heart wants what it wants

i laid there in my bed, alone, without him by my
side like he usually was, or his arms happily wrapped around my waist peppering kisses on my shoulder blade before attaching his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. the bed felt cold and just empty without him tonight.

my eyes were closed, i laid there asleep tossing and turning every now and then, another hour went by and i heard a heavy knock on my door causing me to sit up quickly.

my heart was pounding as my eyes frantically looked around nervously finding where the sound was coming from. they knocked again giving me a signal it was the front door. i tiredly swung my feet over the bed landing my feet on the cold wood floor trudging to the front door, while taking a quick look in the kitchen seeing the clock read 2am.

What the hell 2am? who would be this dense to bang on my door at this time of night? something had to be wrong. i unlocked the lock opening it, but i wasn't even prepared to see who stood in front of me. Timmy.

i mentally cursed to myself, as an uneasy feeling crept into my stomach. i furred my eyebrows.

'Why are you here tim?' my arms were folded waiting for an answer . i didn't know what he was thinking right now to show up after what he pulled last night.

timmy stood there silently looking at me through the doorway, it was about 2am and he was here, at my apartment at this ungodly hour.

"just..leave..it's late Tim." i begged, nervously running a hand through my hair.

"not leaving until we talk this out" he made his way in and started to pace nervously.

i sighed in frustration . is he really doing
this right now?

"there's nothing to talk about, you cheated on me? what don't you get, just leave my apartment right now!"

i was growing impatient and sad by the second
i didn't want him here , it's late and i was still trying to get over what happened last night at the golden globes after party

"no, baby please." he came near me and wrapped a hand on my arm. only for me to pull it away from his grasp.

his eyes pleaded and begged for some answer out of me. shaking my head walking away. timmy sighed stepping away from me putting his hands over his eyes inhaling a deep breath , then sliding them down his face.

"you...you won't listen to me! why can't you, i-i just wanna explain everything" he raised his voice at me, he stood there shaking with anger and frustration.his hands were balled into fists now, his voices bounced off the walls into the silent dark room, but only the stove light was on from the kitchen , bringing a bit more light in.

he has never raised his voice at me ever. the only time he's used with me is this soft sweet tone when he was happy around me. he was so different tonight.

i stood there without saying anything avoiding his eyes. it was now my turn to be upset.i couldn't fucking bare it.

i felt sick, i felt the memories flooding back in my head from last night at the golden globes, i didn't say anything to him. i was quiet for about a minute and crouched down to the floor holding my head. tears slipping slowly out of my eyes. my body was exhausted plus being half asleep still and i didn't wanna deal with this at this hour , i just wanted to be in my bed.

i wanted to pick a time where i was ready to see him. not have him barge in my place on his knees begging for forgiveness, not with those green orbs that's sweep me away every time, knowing if i looked just once, i'd end up saying yes i forgive you. but i couldn't.

'Go away Tim' i croaked out, his silhouette was standing above me, he didn't want to listen and hung his head low sniffling, quiet sobs escaping his mouth. he sounded so hurt, he looked restless, and his hair was slightly a mess.

'baby please, i didn't—i didn't mean to, i didn't mean for it to happen, it's not my fault ' his face was now a couple inches away, my eyes were else where instead of his, my lips were trembling, i was holding back from breaking down on the kitchen floor. but i can feel it coming any minute. i then felt his hand come in contact with mine.

his hands were shaky and sweaty,i can't believe he was in this state. it was quite scary and different, definitely heartbreaking. i'm used to the soft bubbly smiley timmy.

'Mon amour ' he softly begin, coming close to me sticking his face in my neck, every-time he called me that it would make me melt into his loving arms and give my butterflies.it made me feel like the only girl in the world to him.

'look at me.. please, i just wanna fix this' timmy wiped his eyes with his sleeve,the room fell silent for a couple seconds, what was only to be heard was the clock ticking across from us on my wall, and cars honking outside in the busy streets of new york.

i sighed putting both my hands down in my lap staring at the space in front of me.

'tim..you hurt me, i can't forgive that i just cant'

he came over and sat down on the floor, scooting next to me and pulling me close to him, he started to sob again. 'please don't leave me i need you, i love you' he moved my hair to the side to see my face more.

'if you loved me you wouldn't have done that' i blurted out in an obvious tone.

he nodded keeping his head down, his face had different mixed emotions.

'i fucked up, real bad, i can't live without you' the tears came again, falling and falling down my cheeks, some even landing on my pajama shirt. my body couldn't move, i just sat there frozen like a statue.

i wasn't giving in, i was someone who was easy to forgive and forget,this wasn't gonna be easy to deal with. i hadn't noticed it was quiet for 5 minutes , i ended up falling asleep right there, next to him. timmy slowly slips his fingers into mine trying to get my attention. eyes scanning every bit over my face

'hey.?..princess, you awake' he whispered to me lifting my head gently. my eyes were closed, my body finally gave up and ended up shutting down a little . timmy carefully picks me up bridal style and carried me to our room using his foot to open the door, then proceeds to lay me down on my side of the bed.

he takes off his shoes and places his phone on the night stand, he goes to sit near me at the bottom of them bed sitting there, watching me sleep, while fixing the blankets putting them over me keeping me warm.

wiping the bridge of his nose from the snot from him crying he eventually got up and headed to the kitchen but was stopped midway hearing a voice.

'stay' his head turned around quickly to where she laid on the bed, he goes back and removes his shirt, keeping his sweat pants on, climbing in the bed next to me.

i turned around and laid my head on his chest moving closer, he held me and gave my forehead a couple pecks. 'i love you ' timmy mumbled into my hair.

we ended up falling asleep in each other's arms in no time.

hi angels! sorry for late update. getting other books ready
thanks for loving this book though haha have a good day
🖤