neighboors

moving to new york was something that meant a lot to me, i saved up  all my money from birthdays, graduations and helping out my parents out with helping hands without being asked for. and it finally payed off, which was something i was happy about and i could finally follow my dream.

i was currently moving a small dresser up the stairs, pushing and pulling, beads of sweat forming on my head. "hey, you need a hand" a voice from 10 feet away from me startled me.

looking over my shoulder i saw a guy my age with brown curls and a slight tall frame heading my way with concern on his face.
"Oh uh, yes please! that would be nice" he smiled nodding "okay cool! lemme stand over here and help carry it so u don't hurt yourself.."

i smiled and lifted it up the last couples steps as the both of us carried it towards the doorway into the living room with other filled boxes. i sighed setting it down in a spot in the corner of the room. "thank you so much for helping" he looked over at me with a bright smile.

"Sorry i'm so rude, lemme introduce myself i'm Timmy by the way! i'm your neighbor across the hall!" he pointed in another direction outside across the hall. I smiled shaking his hand.

"I'm y/n nice to meet you, it's quite hot out there would u like a drink or anything" I hurried to the kitchen looking in the fridge but realizing how empty it was with one a half drunken water bottle.

I walked away from the fridge to find him in the living room standing there "I couldn't find anything in my fridge omg I'm sorry, I could uh take u for some lemonade somewhere in the busy streets of New York?" He smiled and nodded.

"hey! It could be my treat for you, new neighbor?" i nodded before grabbing my key purse and shutting the door locking it behind us. we walked down the stairs and headed to a stop light and waited.

"I see one just around the corner over there let's go!" Timmy pointed out. crossing over we arrived and stood in line. he seemed so nice and I noticed he was a couple inches taller then me close up.perfect side profile and nice li-

"Hey pink lemonade or regular?" he snapped me outta my thoughts as I cleared my throat scratching the back of my neck. "Pink lemonade!" he nodded and paid for the drinks also getting us a soft big pretzel to share.

we walked over to a table with a nice umbrella on it, timmy pulled out my chair for me causing me to blush. I thanked him and sat down, as he did the same.he handed me a napkin breaking the pretzel giving me the other half.

"Wow thank you so much for this, I feel so bad I'm not paying" I stuttered out by his kindness."No please it's all good don't feel bad" I looked at him with a soft smile. I wouldn't lie he is very attractive.

"So what made you wanna move to New York?" He curiously asked. I smiled "well...I've wanted to live in the big Apple since I was a little girl, Broadway,seeing the Statue of Liberty and other stuff interested me but ..growing up a theatre kid in my old town I wanted to move here."

"woah you were a theatre kid too?! So was i! " his smile grew as I laughed. "no way! aw I loved it and did it since 5th grade up until senior year it was the time of my life, that's why I wanted to head to broadway!" I said smiling at my dreams and memories.

"I actually went into Laguardia High" my eyes went wide. That was one of the most popular best performing arts schools in america.i was stunned.

"Dude that's amazing, I bet you're like super good at singing or some good actor." i blurted seeing timmy look down with a shy smile shaking his head.

we talked and talked not realizing 2 hours went by and we laughed a lot, talked about child hold memories, college, dream vacations and other theatre plays we saw growing up. and our love for music. I looked at the time on my phone and quickly got up from my chair startling Timmy.

"oh my god I just realized the time" I smiled nervously seeing sadness flash quickly in his eyes but quickly vanish after. he got up himself adjusting his outfit straightening it out. "this was so nice! I loved talking with you!" he exclaimed happily. "It really was, we should totally do it again, but this time I'll pay" I smirked.

"Alright best  time you can, hey uh, want me to walk you back to your apartment?" he kindly offered. I smiled and nodded. "yes that would be nice of you, come on" we crossed the street and headed to the front door of my place. "this is it, I had fun timotheé" i beamed at him, his green eye shined as a thank you

we exchanged numbers and waved to each other goodbye, him going across the hall entering in his own. I watched for a couple seconds with a grin and headed inside. I know it's early but heck I think a crush is definitely there. and I'm in trouble.

Omg hi lovelies! I've been gone quite awhile! Got a new phone  & I've been working and been writing some. Would u like a part 2? I'm debating it.hm anyways how is everyone. I see my book getting quite some attention again. I'm sorry it's so cringy lmfao I love that u all enjoy it though! Xxx  stay cool!