everything will be ok

part 3 of 'No it's yours '

Leave feed back and vote if you would
like to!

Your POV:

your eyes fluttered open seeing the sun peek through , shutting my eyes quickly seeing it was so bright my hands rested on my eyes sighing. i turn around only to feel something hard and cold
under me. i slept on the floor last night. i must have fallen asleep here after timmy left.

i frowned feeling my back hurt a little,  i slowly got up getting back on my feet walking to the bathroom, i showered,brushed my teeth and did my hair and removed the remaining old makeup off my face from yesterday i cried off. i 
put moisturizer on afterwards.

i walked  out of the bathroom and saw it was 9am.i had to go on set later today in the afternoon for filming and makeup testing. i was happy about it at least. i decided on yogurt for breakfast since everything else didn't  appeal to me in the fridge. my phone started ringing only to see it was an incoming face-time call from my friend ansel. i smiled picking it up sliding the button to answer.

'Ansel!!! what's up bud! ' i beamed waving to the camera as he flashed me his famous smile! 'hi y/n! i miss youuu' he said in a singing voice.i looked into the camera closer seeing what room he was in and it was his music room in his house, he has a piano,microphone and all stuff he does love playing the guitar too but has a fantastic voice.

'Making music i see?' i questioned with a smirk as i continued to eat my yogurt. 'Yes and no but, i'm covering a song to post on my instagram' he chuckles shaking his head. 'But enough about me missy how's you and the baby?' he asked with concern laced in his eyes. he was such a caring good friend and was the first person i went to when i found out i was pregnant and he kept the secret until i told family and i'm so thankful for him respecting my privacy.

'i'm good! and the baby is healthy, i go to the doctor in 2-3 days to check on it, and also my mom came to visit me at my place 2 days ago ' i sighed thinking about the couple events that happened.

'Ansel, guess who i saw though' he looks at me confused taking a guess  . 'Who? ' i looked to the side for a couple seconds 'Timothee' he raises his eyebrows as his eyes got big. 'No way, does he know?like did you guys talk at all? he rambled shocked.

'Yeah, we got some lunch and we talked and then the day before ran into each other at the grocery store ' i told him rolling my eyes 'isn't that a good thing?' he asked 'Ansel after i told him the news he left without saying anything, i feel so bad' i said looking sad.

'No don't be sad! i'm here for you okay? i love you  and i have your back, you'll get through it, i'm sure he's just overwhelmed and like really shocked about it. he'll come around and maybe apologize' ansel said truthfully to me on the phone with a smile.

'What did i do to deserve you ansel, you always know what to say and are always positive about things, i appreciate it a lot ' he smiled at me 'No problem, and Hey! There's that smile! i like it' a loud knock at my door made me jump interrupting ya, ansel looked confused looking in the background.

'shit ansel, i gotta go someone's here, i'll see you on set later and we can catch up more!' i smiled throwing away my breakfast in the trashcan.
'Aw okay, can't wait to see you! love ya bye' he said waving'Bye!' i waved back, ending the call  shutting my phone off.

'Coming!' i walked towards the front door and  opened it. i couldn't believe my eyes. timmy was standing right there. my mouth hung open at the sight in front of me keeping a grip on the handle.
'T-timmy?' i stuttered seeing him , slight bags under his eyes as if he didn't get a lot of sleep last night, but dressed casually  standing there cold. 'May i come in?' he asked. i nodded 'Yeah, sure come in' i didn't know what came over to me letting him in after last nights events.