he's sick

it was a quiet friday night, you had plans with your girls the next day in the afternoon since you all haven't seen each other in awhile, schedules being filled with college stuff & working. so you decided to have a girls day all together, that was untill this very night, timmy came down with something.

he tossed and turned next to you mumbling incoherent words, the covers swiftly coming off your side making the cold air hit against your skin causing goosebumps to rise, reaching over you tried pulling the covers back on top of you only to have it grabbed away by timmy. hm he probably might be dreaming and that was by accident?.turning your head in his direction you tried to see what was the fuss.what the heck?

"hey,,," you tiredly croaked feeling your throat dry getting his attention to wake up, he didn't answer but kept mumbling, hands clutching his stomach firmly ,moving closer to him you wrapped an arm on his waist, he felt hot and it caught you off guard.

"baby,,,you okay?" you asked eyes now open a little more, timmy moves his head up against his pillow, eyes still closed, shaking his head slowly. "my tummy" he stated with discomfort in his tone, eyebrows knitting in pain. you sat up sighing flicking the light switch on your side of the bed.

"does it hurt hon?" you got a good look at him now and took your thumb rubbing his fore arm, he blinked a bit but closing his eyes again due to the  bright light in the room."yea, i feel like,,i'm gonna throw up or something," he replied trying to take his white long sleeved shirt off, i reached over helping him pulling it over his head hearing it make a light plop noise on the carpet.

he finally looked over at me,his face was pale and eyes dark with bags, his chocolate locks sticking to the beads of sweat on his forehead, timmy sighed with a groan. "ahh,,fuck it hurts bab-" he tried to finished until he sprinted to the bathroom throwing up in the toilet.

getting out of the bed quickly running after him, i sat behind him rubbing his back, and turning away closing my eyes. i didn't feel like watching since it makes me feel kinda uncomfortable, tim  coughed & wiped his mouth from the left over bile cringing at the sight in front of him. "gross,,,," he said to no one particular. rising to his feet he glanced giving me an apologetic expression and i returned a soft smile. he walked over to the sink rinsing with mouth wash.

"here let's bring you back to bed" we walked to our bed, i grabbed the bathroom trashcan putting it on the other night stand on his side for him, he lazily got into bed wrapping his body in the covers getting warm.

"Hey i ll be right back, im gonna go get some stuff for you downstairs, stay here okay?" i said spotting a white silk robe hanging on the bedroom door and putting it on swiftly tying the strings into a knot around my waist. i looked in the cabinet for tummy stuff and placed it on the counter while filling a nice cold glass of water.

after i held the contents in my hand carrying it up the dark stairs carefully. i don't even know what time it was, but the time i reached the room i saw him on his phone scrolling through something, eyes squinting and the color of blue shining his pale face. "Baby what are you doing?" i peered at  him. " i got you some medicine and water" clicking off his phone he gentler put it down  half smiling at me.

"you're fantastic my love, thank you" i returned a smiled at him shaking my head "anything for you" i kissed his temple moving his hair back away from his eyes as he drank the water half way empty.

i put on the fan on low to make it a little cooler for him and walked back towards the bed.

"can we cuddle, i feel like being close to you, even though i don't wanna get you sick." he tiredly finished. i nodded with a soft chuckle.
"Yeah sure, come here love" with open arms he swiftly moved over laying his head on my chest, arms protectively wrapped around my waist.

he inches  up closer to me bringing the blanket up with his free arm making us warmer. i laid there with him closing my eyes and occasionally kissing his head. after a little while all i heard was soft steady breaths signaling he finally fell back to sleep peacefully.

as the next day came you were taking care of him, cooked him breakfast which was a everything bagel and cream cheese & lunch was your famous tomato soup from scratch ,a grilled cheese and crackers. his favorite. occasionally napping together on the couch. you called the girls around 9:30 am to cancel and they agreed to try and meet somewhere next weekend and sent there "i hope he feels better" messages for Tim.

and on that same day he asked you to read for him your-favorite book aloud,yet again he'd pass out head laying on your chest,arms wrapped around your waist. you ran your fingers through his hair calming him.

all you know is that, once you two got together a year ago you were attached to the hip, took care of one another, it came from the heart and it mattered to you both,and the love you shared was important.

hey loves! wow i haven't updated in agess, i wrote this last night, and plus how are you guys? are you hydrated? doing well in college or school? eating well?  i love all the love i get on here still. and i'm hanging in there still writing here and there and doing a lot of re search on how to make writing better and what not. and my cousin is a wonderful writer so she read my work (not my timmy fics) and kinda likes it + she also gives wonderful input about story writing and she's like 13 😭?? okieee see u guys next time! love y'all